Lazy B early setup, ...gotta build all the things

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

JWoodrell
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Lazy B early setup, ...gotta build all the things

Post by JWoodrell »

so I finally got into the Lazy B game past the point where you can actually start making things and expanding your base ( Automation 2 I think it was)

anyway rather than keep repurposing my factory to make what I needed i decided to just have everything built at the same time... I am proud of how compact it ended up being considering just how many types of things are being made

6x Green Science
5x Red Science
Small Poles
Labs
Yellow Belts
Yellow Splitters
Yellow Undergrounds
Blue Assemblers
Burner Inserters
Blue Inserters
Purple Inserters
Red Inserters
Pipes
Corner Pipes
Steam Engines
Boilers
Offshore Pumps
Lights
Stone Furnaces
Electric Miners
Iron Boxes
Repair Kits

I only included things that I am loading into crates for pickup, yellow inserters are being made for green science as well as blue inserters, but they don't have a pickup crate, cause I'm swimming in blue inserters so there is no need.

the power pole layout isn't pretty but this is before i researched the medium and large poles

it isn't ideal by any means, its not built for *MAX THROUGHPUT, PERFECT RATIO, RUNNING ALL THE TIME* like it seems most people want to build to... but I am proud of what I did. there are placeholder purple inserters to show where the infeeds are, the iron and copper are mixed belts with coal as they come straight from by smelter stack (they can be full belts though) and the stone input at the bottom
gotta_make_all_the_things.jpg
gotta_make_all_the_things.jpg (324.69 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
Gotta make all the Things

impetus maximus
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Lazy B early setup, ...gotta build all the things

Post by impetus maximus »

it's ok, this isn't steam. you can say bastard here. ;)

JWoodrell
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Lazy B early setup, ...gotta build all the things

Post by JWoodrell »

well it has grown and spagetified, now its doing black and blue science rails, and 3 tons of other stuff, But I don't think I need to type out everything one by one, its pretty much all the things... i don't think anyone actually wants the blueprint, so i didn't include the now larger version but still its cool

6000x6000 HD screenshot, save it to zoom in if you want a closer look
screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 2133 times

Return to “Show your Creations”