Biter Cage

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

RiiDii
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Biter Cage

Post by RiiDii »

There's not much more to this other than what the title says. I'm not sure if this has been done - it's simple enough: I did search the forums though.
The trick was getting it in there: I used gates, then replaced the gates with walls (from the outside, of course).
There are about 100 Construction Bots in the Roboport, which is fed a virtually unlimited supply of Repair Packs.
Next up, maybe a zoo? Spitters will definitely be a popular attraction. :mrgreen:
Biter Cage.png
Biter Cage.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3231 times
I just have to remember to remove my PLDs so I don't accidentally kill my new pet.
Remove Lasers.png
Remove Lasers.png (442.27 KiB) Viewed 3231 times

luc
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Biter Cage

Post by luc »

I like the idea, why did I never think of this xD

Avezo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Avezo »

In the past on some multiplayer servers I've seen people making not just that but 'biter zoos'. They walled off spawners and put lasers around, far away for spawner to be out of range. When too many biters spawned they were getting killed after running into range, but spawner remained in the same safe space. Plus - it 'eats' pollution as far as I know.

Caine
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Caine »

Weren't there biter farms back when alien science packs were still a thing? I vaguely recall people were creating those.

Return to “Show your Creations”