Massive 4 1/2 base factory (runs slow)

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

ei91
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Massive 4 1/2 base factory (runs slow)

Post by ei91 »

thought i'd show my creation to anyone that wants to take a look or continue building how you want.
over 200 hour multiple base build without any planning. i just kept building and revamping stuff. has been left running for a few hours multiple times to allow item catch up.
big to the point where the game runs slower than usual, hence power armour MK4 and robo legs.
over 100+ trains keeping items flowing nicely.
no circuit network thats essential to operation except base 4 uranuim processing, endless uranium production.
base 1 - middle - the birth of manufacturing.
base 2 - far west - basically NASA.
base 3 - north - all usable items in logistic system.
base 4 - far far away south east - currently working on this, not sure where i am going but its got all items and a lot of rail.
circuit base - slightly east - base of circuits.
mods - multiple, just sync to save, they're essential especially personal teleport as taxi trains aren't considered. i think a train from base 1 to base 4 takes over 10 mins easy.
only mods not needed are ore eraser and swapper, raven, squeak through and crafting speed research.
some nice decorative blueprints in there not made by me..
pixel art around the place, not made by me.

peaceful mode
map was all natural but i added small circles of ore to speed up beginning, i didn't realise how little they produced though.
rail network has been upgraded around 150hrs to handle the large amount of train traffic, some unused track left between base 1 and 2.
base 1 was revamped almost completely at about 50 hrs and 100 hrs, some remnants of the old system are left because lazy.
not sure about power output but i have an 8GW power station in base 4 and 4ish other power plants spread out, all bases power is connected, 1 network only (excl uranium 1).

if you want a massive factory ready to take on anything you want to create with everything ready to go, this is worth a try i reckon.
my next step after starting up purple circuits in base 4 circuit production, is faster production of speed module 3.

teleport locations - left hand panel
1st base middle - where to go for items
2nd base - speed module 3, rocket launching
3rd base middle - another place to go for stuff
n-power x - power stations
circuit base left/right - just red, green and purple circuits
oil base x - have a guess where this leads
all items base 4 - all items are there ready on logistics
circuit production base 4 - circuits boards
6 material production teleports
train park 4 - place to park trains when doing alterations n stuff
labs - welcome to my laboratory
2 more material production sites
launch site - pretty sure thats the lone rocket silo in base 1
copper and uranium locations

what i keep forgetting to make:
vehicle garages/storage/outpost. possibly a massive vehicle and weapon/ammo storage outpost supplied by train on an island in the middle of water. come at me bond.
runways for raven air planes.

REMEMBER clearing trees is quick and easy with nukes.
Attachments
1.zip
map base
(121.38 MiB) Downloaded 162 times
map picture
map picture
Untitled.png (3.35 MiB) Viewed 2514 times

Return to “Show your Creations”