concrete island 2048² version 0.01 (0.15.31+ test bed)

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

impetus maximus
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

concrete island 2048² version 0.01 (0.15.31+ test bed)

Post by impetus maximus »

i wanted a clean concrete test bed for testing/blueprint writing purposes to be used in conjunction with
creative mode mod. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :D

it's a scenario created map (0.15.31) of 2048x2048 dimensions. no mods required to load.
default settings for pollution*, evolution*, enemy expansion*, and recipes/technology.
(*can be edited/disabled in creative mode mod, or by console commands)

there is NO oil, ore, enemy bases, or (as pretty as they are) decorations. (removed with cleaner concrete mod)
water is around all 4 edges, for offshore pump use if you need 'real' water for your project.
water edge image
you have very little in the way of inventory. also since there are no resources on the the map, use of cheats or creative mode mod linked above is a must.

you will spawn in the center of the map which is marked by a furnace.
spawn image
this was a bit of a PITA to make. constructing/deconstructing large chunks was a bit problematic and took a lot of CPU time.
getting the edges of land, water, and out of bounds square was a test in frustration. :x

figured i would share it so others could make use of it. credit/link to this thread if you post creations on my map
would be appreciated
. :)

any problems with the map, suggestions for changes or for future test beds don't be shy.

/max
Attachments
2048.Concrete.v0.01.zip
(5.04 MiB) Downloaded 93 times

impetus maximus
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: concrete island 2048² version 0.01 (0.15.31+ test bed)

Post by impetus maximus »

<reserved>

Return to “Show your Creations”