(SOLVED) request: science pack 3 automatization

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

lol10096
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

(SOLVED) request: science pack 3 automatization

Post by lol10096 »

Hello.
I need a science pack 3 only design for my factory, i already have science pack 1 and 2 automatization, so i need science pack 3 only (0.15.13+).
Also, i need production science pack and high technology science pack automatization.
Thanks.
Last edited by lol10096 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol10096
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: request: science pack 3 automatization

Post by lol10096 »

why nobody replies???

Zool
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Zool »

well, probably because its most fun to find out yourself whats the best design for that - if you want some inspiration, I'd recommened you just go to a multiplayer server with 10+ people and 10+ hours played, there you usually find pretty nice examples for the various productions in Factorio, and also access to dozens of blueprints from the different players.

lol10096
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by lol10096 »

Zool wrote:well, probably because its most fun to find out yourself whats the best design for that - if you want some inspiration, I'd recommened you just go to a multiplayer server with 10+ people and 10+ hours played, there you usually find pretty nice examples for the various productions in Factorio, and also access to dozens of blueprints from the different players.
ok.

Frightning
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Frightning »

We also kinda need more information, like what materials are to be the inputs for this production block (plates only? or maybe with circuits and gears too?) What sort of scale are you looking for? (1/min, 10/min, 100/min, etc?) Belts, bots or train fed? Also, part of the fun of this game imho is the challenge of coming up with your own designs. Make some decisions regarding the aforementioned things and give it a shot! Feel free to post your attempt here to seek some feedback if you want outside input on your design.

Return to “Show your Creations”