Expensive electronic circuit with beacon

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Expensive electronic circuit with beacon

Post by Neemys »

Now that 0.15 bring expensive recipe and longer underground belt, I try making an optimized (space wise, and ressource wise) layout to support my new factory in electronic circuit : (yeah the gif is a bit heavy I know)
greeny.gif
greeny.gif (13.78 MiB) Viewed 3693 times
It does not use nor output perfect number, may have more copper cable assembly than needed but it's space efficient while keeping all four green circuit running full speed. Two out of three copper cable assembly are working full speed for each green circuit assembly. By repeating the bluprint up and down you can save on beacon and module cost.

Here a screenshot of production screen while this is working :
greeny_production.jpg
greeny_production.jpg (23.76 KiB) Viewed 3693 times
As you can see it use more than 1 blue belt of copper on each side (42.5 unit) so you need to bring more than a belt but for those who don't want it will sitll work quite good without the 2.5 more copper). Same problem with the iron, it consule 46.6 iron/s.
blueprint string
Let me know what you think of it and post improvement if you think it can be improved.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Distelzombie
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Expensive electronic circuit with beacon

Post by Distelzombie »

Neemys wrote:As you can see it use more than 1 blue belt of copper on each side (42.5 unit) so you need to bring more than a belt but for those who don't want it will sitll work quite good without the 2.5 more copper). Same problem with the iron, it consule 46.6 iron/s.
THIS IS ....
Complete 2-Lane system as a Blueprint-Book! The perfect OCD reactor? Testing chained science lab efficiency Please use real prefixes and proper rounding!

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

Distelzombie wrote:
Neemys wrote:As you can see it use more than 1 blue belt of copper on each side (42.5 unit) so you need to bring more than a belt but for those who don't want it will sitll work quite good without the 2.5 more copper). Same problem with the iron, it consule 46.6 iron/s.
THIS IS ....
Yeah I know ;)

I first worked with less than 1 belt of blue, but I kept adding beacon, tweaking placement until My design was nearly finished, but..... there was to many beacon and there was not enough copper nor iron. Guess if people don't want to bring two belt thay will remove a beacon or two. I don't mind so I will keep this design.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

iceman_1212
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by iceman_1212 »

Nice, I like the compactness. Here is the one I used in my run. I made the guts of it (i.e,. the stuff near the beacons) before the update which gave longer undergrounds so it can probably be made more efficient. I did use longer undergrounds to clean up the belts on the outside for sake of UPS.

Blueprint String for Creative Mode

Return to “Show your Creations”