Home Sweet Home: A Repurposed Railcar

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

DDR
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Home Sweet Home: A Repurposed Railcar

Post by DDR »

So, it turns out that after a time, I do what any good monkey would do and make myself a nest. I was maybe tired when I did this. :)
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
Screen Shot 2014-06-21 at 3.26.26 PM.png (896.41 KiB) Viewed 4116 times
From left to right, top to bottom:
lights, for light; logs and plastic for bed (wood, foam, synthetic fabrics and synthetic pillow); pipes for plumbing; solar cell, batteries, and wire for electricity; 21 cans of flamethrower fuel for the stove (warmth and cooking); enough wall for two interior walls + counter; the household robots; some stone for the tiled floor, an interestingly coloured rock for decoration; a computer; some structural steel (plumbing fittings, some structural stuff, and so on); and, finally, a dish-washer and/or laundry machine in the form of a smart inserter.

I have no idea how the geometry of the situation works out, but suffice to say that it's reasonably roomy inside. It's also portable, should I need!

Has anyone else built a home like this, and how? Did you camp out in the back of your car, which is empirically twice as roomy yet only 10% as classy? A giant rolling train of luxury, orient-express style?

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Home Sweet Home: A Repurposed Railcar

Post by ssilk »

Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

orion420
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Home Sweet Home: A Repurposed Railcar

Post by orion420 »

I like that idea :)

Return to “Show your Creations”