My base

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

krag123
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

My base

Post by krag123 »

Here is a composite map of my base. Found the game about a month ago and have been loving it. This map is all default settings (so probably not that hard to experienced players). It has been demolished and redesigned more then a dozen times, with around 150 hours played in this map.

Trying to get the rail to work properly was the hardest part for me. I now have 12 trains running to all my bases. The newest addition / redesign was the movement of my steam plant from being in my base base too its very own satellite base. 100 steam engines being fed by solid fuel. I also have a solar plant and capacitor bank with near 1600 solar panels and 10Gj worth of stored power.

bosebuck375
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: My base

Post by bosebuck375 »

Holy Blank Batman, that is some serious dedication you got. I don't have the patience for that. I will say though that the actual manufacturing section (not including oil processing and oil-based goods) of your entire factory seems small, so it doesn't look like you're taking all the advantage you could possibly squeeze out of your factories. But overall, this isn't all that bad. If you plan on doing another factory on another save file, I suggest you find some ways of making your layouts and manufacturing more efficient and put some hardcore planning into it.

Anyway, good luck.

Return to “Show your Creations”