Base Build Timelapse

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

eberkain
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Base Build Timelapse

Post by eberkain »

I made a video of the first 48 hours of me building a base playing with all of bobs mods and angels mods.

https://youtu.be/ngl8KV8C4LM

aober93
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Base Build Timelapse

Post by aober93 »

Yea how did you screengrab this?

PanTobi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by PanTobi »

48h... 4 this base ?...

"wow" - bad score
video can be good... if u will add more SS ;x... now its like... 50 maybe 60 SS... ;x...

but ok... "gj"

septemberWaves
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by septemberWaves »

PanTobi wrote:48h... 4 this base ?...

"wow" - bad score
video can be good... if u will add more SS ;x... now its like... 50 maybe 60 SS... ;x...

but ok... "gj"
Bob's mods and Angel's mods make everything significantly more challenging. It's not as though this is a normal Factorio base, all of the machines you're seeing are expensive (even the ones from the base game are more expensive than usual), and they're complicated to set up properly too. This is a pretty good amount of progress for 48 hours.

To the original poster: I think the video would be improved by the addition of a soundtrack. Timelapse videos are generally more popular if not silent. Even so, it looked to be a fairly good setup for a confined base with Bob's and Angel's mods (I've found that generally it works better if you don't bother with compact designs because the machines are all so large, but a compact base makes sense if you were trying to fit everything into one camera view).

Return to “Show your Creations”