Composite map of my base

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

WhimsicleStranger
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Composite map of my base

Post by WhimsicleStranger »

Awhile ago I saw a user make a composite of his base, it looked really neat. Although mine is not nearly as big, it's still a decent size (by my standards anyways) and I like how the composite turned out. I would have filled in the gaps but, my laptop doesn't like Paint.NET running and combining so many layers of images apparently.

EDIT: Apparently Photobucket doesn't like having to show the high quality upload that I gave it (10MB!). I like my version better, where I could zoom in and look at all the basic functions and stuff. Oh well, enjoy this low quality aerial view :/

Reygan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Composite map of my base

Post by Reygan »

WhimsicleStranger wrote:Awhile ago I saw a user make a composite of his base, it looked really neat. Although mine is not nearly as big, it's still a decent size (by my standards anyways) and I like how the composite turned out. I would have filled in the gaps but, my laptop doesn't like Paint.NET running and combining so many layers of images apparently.
Save, please :)
Daniel V. Lenskiy

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

WhimsicleStranger wrote:EDIT: Apparently Photobucket doesn't like having to show the high quality upload that I gave it (10MB!). I like my version better, where I could zoom in and look at all the basic functions and stuff. Oh well, enjoy this low quality aerial view :/
It still looks pretty damn awesome!

BurnHard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by BurnHard »

Well I just clicked on "download" on photobucket and could get your full-resolution 10-MB-file

CybranM
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by CybranM »

EDIT: Apparently Photobucket doesn't like having to show the high quality upload that I gave it (10MB!). I like my version better, where I could zoom in and look at all the basic functions and stuff. Oh well, enjoy this low quality aerial view :/
I'd suggest you use https://imgur.com/ instead of photobucket. It's much better in my opinion :)

Your base looks cool though :D

Return to “Show your Creations”