logistics & blueprints

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

LoSboccacc
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

logistics & blueprints

Post by LoSboccacc »

in an effort to standardisation, I am now using this setup for ease of deployment
(there is a third one on the right, producing red science)

I am now trying to make something as compact but for recipes having three ingredients

LoSboccacc
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: logistics & blueprints

Post by LoSboccacc »

same footprint but for larger three ingredient recipes as inserters

not yet perfect
central factory is a bit of a bottleneck and needs speed modules to keep up :/

tiggyd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by tiggyd »

Hey, great setup! Thanks for sharing. I will implement and test this and let you know how I go. Like yourself, I am always looking for a standardized, efficient design. I have gained speed in early game and am working out my mid-game efficiency. I stopped my last game when I got to the logistics system as it resulted in sheer chaos. I am now designing with logistics as an end goal and organising for it.

Anyway, keep it up! :ugeek:
Namaste
“I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.”

LoSboccacc
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by LoSboccacc »

using this system and leaving a bit of space between modules, I can 'force feed' the requester chests easing the strain on the logistic bots:

a green wire from the chest to the smart inserter control the quantity of material inserted.

to insert two different materials (the iron/copper belts at centre) I needed an intermediate chest as I can only insert from one side

Return to “Show your Creations”