My first drone-automated base

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

Stickman
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Let's Ruin Threads by Arguing about Logistics Chests

Post by Stickman »

Tallinu wrote:... I'm confused. So after we both said "Hey he's right, this is on the edge of getting off-topic from his request for advice on his base's logistics stuff, and we're not going to take it any further in this thread", that is when you suddenly go ballistic without warning?

As others mentioned, flippant references to critical hits and such are not good ways to make it clear that you want a particular discussion to stop.
I stopped reading the bullshit arguments a long time ago. I had no idea and didn't care whether you guys were done or not. The damage was done.
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.

Smarty
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Let's Ruin Threads by Arguing about Logistics Chests

Post by Smarty »

People stop with this stuff

Topic locked for now

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: My first drone-automated base

Post by ssilk »

Some last words about this. This post has been reported several times. Some wanted us (the moderators) to delete it (even by PM), some tried to explain the situation, some even where near to quit their <whatever>.

I wasn't available and didn't have enough time to read through all of this, and still haven't read completely through the thread, but as far as I can read through it (and original posts have been deleted, so the reactions are not good enough understandable anymore), this is a nice example of complete misunderstanding. I hope this last sentence is not misinterpreted. :) I mean it purely from a standpoint of a moderator.

I'm sorry for that. But we cannot help here. We can just stop it.

Communication only via text is sometimes not so easy. Misinterpretation and frustration makes simple things complex.

And the only thing that helps is that this is learned. And this is the reason for me not to delete this thread (yet). If I do so, this cannot be learned by others.

My philosophical standpoint behind it is also clear: All, what we can do to make things better is to learn and find better ways. Everybody has the same responsibility.
I hope my standpoint is also not misinterpreted. ;)

Other opinions are welcome, but not here (see Off-Topic- or This Forum-board).

Again: I'm sorry for the grade of frustration this thread includes, but deleting it is also not the right way; the right way is putting away these feelings and trying to make it better next time.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Show your Creations”