[0.10.6] Missing Items

Ideas that are too old (too many things have changed since) and ones which won't be implemented for certain reasons or if there are obviously better suggestions.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

micomico
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[0.10.6] Missing Items

Post by micomico »

Installed the new update and all the logistics related crashes seem fixed. Awesome stuff that is.

A major problem has happened though: all my sonic screwdrivers are missing. Someone stole them and left some primitive tools like wrenches and hammers.

What am I supposed to do with these? I usually just point the screwdriver at stuff, magic happens and stuff gets fixed. Please help.

_aD
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.10.6] Missing Items

Post by _aD »

Gah, how are we going to open locked doors, re-program robots and <CENSORED> without the Sonic Screwdrivers‽

jeroon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jeroon »

micomico wrote:What am I supposed to do with these?
Instead of sitting on your ass all day, letting your machines do all the work, you have to actually take these tools, and construct an Assembly Machine where you can make your magic screwdrivers.. don't you know anything??

micomico
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by micomico »

jeroon wrote:Instead of sitting on your ass all day, letting your machines do all the work, you have to actually take these tools, and construct an Assembly Machine where you can make your magic screwdrivers.. don't you know anything??
Me? Getting up? Work? You're surely jesting with me, good sir.

One of the symptoms of the problem is that my used-to-be-sonic-screwdriver-maker-machine now makes wrenches and hammers.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

This is more of a rant than a bug report. Moving to ideas and suggestions. Note that the icons don't need to be final

micomico
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by micomico »

kovarex wrote:This is more of a rant than a bug report.
Yes it is. Sorry about that.

I really liked the sonic screwdriver.

jeroon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jeroon »

kovarex doesn't want any 0.10.6 bugs in the bugs section, just before the weekend :D

Return to “Outdated/Not implemented”