Touch bar Usage on Macbooks

Ideas that are too old (too many things have changed since) and ones which won't be implemented for certain reasons or if there are obviously better suggestions.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

wlkrd1
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Touch bar Usage on Macbooks

Post by wlkrd1 »

I know this is probably a long shot, but I have recently got a Macbook Pro with touch bar to play Factorio on when I'm on the road an such.
I think it would be amazing if there was some way to use the touch bar on the Macbook for Quickbar shortcuts. (Items, commands or otherwise)
I'm fairly sure that this is a feature that would only appeal to a very small minority of people, but nonetheless, it would be really cool to see.
For example, there could be shortcuts to quicksave, load from a save etc in one configuration, or setup as quickbar shortcuts in another configuration.
My Favorite Quote

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?"
-- Albert Einstein

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Touch bar Usage on Macbooks

Post by ssilk »

The Touchbar: one of Apples most useless inventions. :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

wlkrd1
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by wlkrd1 »

Yes, I know. That's why I said it was probably a long shot :)
My Favorite Quote

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?"
-- Albert Einstein

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

I think this can be savely moved to won’t implement. there is just no one that will use this. The users that as me play with a MacBook can be counted by some hands on this Forum. The new MacBooks won’t have a touchbar anymore. And you need to be so crazy to play on the MacBook directly, not on an extra monitor to make use of it. And most of them might hate the touchbar as me. :) 8-)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Outdated/Not implemented”