Power Ratios?

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

arkraven
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Power Ratios?

Post by arkraven »

with the new update (0.15) most of the power setups i can find online or have blueprints for seem to be borked coz of the steam and or MF thingy.

Is there a cheet sheet that shows which boiler goes with which turbine or generator, i have tried to stick them together myself and cant seem to figure out how many can be run or which work with what.

I don't mind a little digging around and placing items to work out some stuff, it is a little easyer in base game 1 boiler >> 2 engines, but there is only ONE boiler and ONE engine to pick from! the amount of boilers and engines in YI make this process a lot daunting. I know making stuff yourself is half the fun for YI.

any help or pointers greatly received,

Please keep up the great work yuoki

Ratzap
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Power Ratios?

Post by Ratzap »

To get my migrated 0.14 factory going again I threw down 2 solid fueled engines (liquid would work too), joined them to the same gearbox (use lubricant recipe for MF) and the output from that to the big generators. It's enough to keep things going till you get nuclear running or new updates.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Power Ratios?

Post by YuokiTani »

you can use boilers in same way as vanilla, but the output-Steam-Temperature is raised. boilers/obninsk and turbine/mc-turbine/rensuir are fully vanilla steam compatible. you can mix 3M6/obninsk with vanilla-steam-turbines or steam-engines.

All with "generators" in name only take MF. MF needs created with IWM(Water-Mixer), SFE, FFE or Overheater+Turbine Combination. MF come preheated it depends on used fuel how much and this results in different possible energy-generation (MW)

so you can choose classic with vanilla-steam or MF.

Return to “Yuoki Industries”