3 and Research package create
4 alien Research package and complicate a little ..
sounds good, i think i try this because new update add some stuff to make this possible.
Airat9000 wrote:not a big bug
keeps other things ..
it is necessary to add that would be kept as coal coal and iron storage identity is in general .. that would not other things .. gested current resource .. and that would not have turned into garbage.
yep i know, but i don't know about lua to restrict the storeage input, so i decided to rename these bunkers
- not very smooth but you have now big chest ^^. i use these for my train station - looks nicer.
okay now to the newest things
- first, if you update, it can cause a weird error about stagging entities if you want to save - i have no idea where it comes from but type in console "game.player.force.resetrecipes()" seems fix this. if you still cant save, close game-window hard (x in corner) - otherwise your savegame is eaten. safest way is possible make a backup from your savegame before playing.
- new started games not affected
- new animated graphics for washer & form-press (the pipe connection looks weird, i fix this with later graphics - animation must be new rendered and edited ^^)
- new graphics for both boilers
- sawdust, wood-pellets, packed-pellets are gone
- rebalance all burnable stuff because Treefarm breaks my original math
- 1 wood (4 MJ)> 1 coke (10 MJ) - most things now nearly equal (lower ^^) to Treefarm but more stackable
- rebalance Coal-To-Liquid and Wood-Gas process under Treefarm MJ conditions
- 3 new generators - low output but low fluid-consum - more intend to use on outpost where not enough water (breaking a generator gets you always Type A)
- gun-turret - better range and stores 2 different ammo-types - also storeage-count 30 clips for autoload these turrets (vanilla 10)
- 5 new ammo types, base-damage + element-damage (acid, poison, explosiv) and hollow-pointed-, oversized- bullets - DyTech Emerald-Kings are very vulnerable against acid
- Outpost Mine Drill - runs with solid-fuel (coal, coke, wood etc) and is faster and cover a greater area compare to vanilla-electric-mining-drill
- Hydrogen as gas, and Oxygen as liquid (you can also use the Treefarm-Oxygen - but i hope i can sort this correctly)
- hydrogen-cell - burns like coal but fuel-value is 250 MJ
recipes & the way
-> wash iron-ore/copper-ore (Washer) -> pure-ore + contamineted water -> pure-ores smelted to 2 plates
-> process contamineted-water (Heat-Form-Press) -> wet mud + toxic dust + rare ore pile
-> process wet-mud (Heat-Form-Press) -> dry-mud-ball -> useable as fuel, for walls and poison-ammo
-> Acid Ammo need toxic-dust
-> Oversized Projectiles need Refined Rare Ore (smelted from rare ore piles)
->Liquid Air (Chemical Plant) -> Hydrogen Gas (Chemical Plant) + Pure Copper + Iron Plates => Loaded Hydrogen Energy Cell
I recommend this line of generators because the efficent is filled first. Type 3 is backup and turns on, if your energy-network collapse, but as first in line it has full temperature.
If you reverse this line you can see the temperature in last unused Generator drops because no flow.
If you want no contaminated water to process you can feed this into generators/steam-engines and it will disappear - without pollution !
Screenshot focus about the changes