YuokiTani wrote:new version Yuoki-Industries 0.4.62 just released ...
this version brings some new graphics and some minor but important changes. please read the notes below the screenshot (dark-floor tiles from yi-railways).
Always Backup your Savegame before Update !
- ground floor lamps have no collision-box and can placed/removed with robots
- repair-icons and smelter-product-icons changed, to get better visual feedback
- plasma-capsules can used in Energy-Gun
- weapon energy cartridges also taken from plasma-turrets
- power-armor inventory-boni changed
- YI-Roboports transfer much more charge-power
- retrade from Reputation into Signs removed
- both "brown"-modules removed
- removed some leftovers (SCD-Accumulators, Steam-Powerplant, SS-Turbine-P and -T)
- electric structure element (for later recipe-changes)
- Techanic-Module (similar to old better brown module)
- Science-Module (better productivity)
- mastercrafted green boiler 4M2/4 (green 3M6/4)
- YI-Personal-Roboport to get YI-Robots charged
new Basement-Decoration-Set (Theme)
- ground-floor lamp (2x2)
- 7 basement-tiles 5x5
- 1 basement-tile 4x4
Have fun testing & playing with this stuff.
But i'am not sure what the devs have in mind with decorative-items. So as always despite testing - errors can occur.
In the next days updates for YI-Engines and YI-Railways will follow.
Why does 0.5.70 lose a lot of floor lights? Now there are only 3