Page 56 of 60

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:53 am
by YuokiTani
The funny part is, for Power calculation its 150K*0.2KJ*0.5F/t*60 = 900 KW and not 100°C-165°C -> 65K Steam-Range.
(it's still 165°C steam - 15°C min Water -> 150 Kelvin)
Same for turbine (500°C-15°C) 485K*0.2KJ*1F/t*60 = 5.820 KW
But calculation looks hard-coded to Water now 0.2 KJ.

Boiler-Outputs always the defined temperature nothing between. (in my short tests)

for next update all Info-Screens in my mod will mostly wrong.
MEG will have 6 MW and use Industrial-Water-Mix with 1.4 KJ @ 200°C heated from Boiler
designed Fluids-taken = 6000/60/1.4KJ/185K(200-15)/0.92(efficency) = 0.42 F/t
Power-Info shows 856 kW -> 0.42F/t*0.92*0.2KJ*60*185K= ~857 kW

same for MF, i need to lower the heat-capacity because it's now 10KJ and this creates insane low fluid/tick use. 1KJ looks better and creates a little more fluid-use.

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:38 pm
by pezzawinkle
that could be due to the fact that liquid flows have increased by a factor of 10, would dropping the heat capacity for all fluids by 5 (the same ratio they used for water) be enough to fix the issue?

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:15 pm
by NekoDwarf
Dear Yuoki Profit from War will be uotated to 0.15 (there are no power systems as i remember)?

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:29 pm
by Airat9000
YuokiTani wrote:The funny part is, for Power calculation its 150K*0.2KJ*0.5F/t*60 = 900 KW and not 100°C-165°C -> 65K Steam-Range.
(it's still 165°C steam - 15°C min Water -> 150 Kelvin)
Same for turbine (500°C-15°C) 485K*0.2KJ*1F/t*60 = 5.820 KW
But calculation looks hard-coded to Water now 0.2 KJ.

Boiler-Outputs always the defined temperature nothing between. (in my short tests)

for next update all Info-Screens in my mod will mostly wrong.
MEG will have 6 MW and use Industrial-Water-Mix with 1.4 KJ @ 200°C heated from Boiler
designed Fluids-taken = 6000/60/1.4KJ/185K(200-15)/0.92(efficency) = 0.42 F/t
Power-Info shows 856 kW -> 0.42F/t*0.92*0.2KJ*60*185K= ~857 kW

same for MF, i need to lower the heat-capacity because it's now 10KJ and this creates insane low fluid/tick use. 1KJ looks better and creates a little more fluid-use.
yi_pfw mod what update?

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:57 am
by YuokiTani
NekoDwarf wrote:Dear Yuoki Profit from War will be uotated to 0.15 (there are no power systems as i remember)?
i don't plan to update yi_pfw. most things are broken and included/moved into YI-Core and YI-Engines.
do you have a special setup or reason why i should update ?

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:31 am
by Airat9000
YuokiTani wrote:
NekoDwarf wrote:Dear Yuoki Profit from War will be uotated to 0.15 (there are no power systems as i remember)?
i don't plan to update yi_pfw. most things are broken and included/moved into YI-Core and YI-Engines.
do you have a special setup or reason why i should update ?
Have you implemented it 2 mod??

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:34 pm
by aklesey1
Hi YoukiTani
May be bug, may be not - why the amount of liquid at the exit isn't multiplied on 10 in ur recipes, this is serious change in 0.15 for liquids

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:24 pm
by YuokiTani
aklesey1 wrote:Hi YoukiTani
May be bug, may be not - why the amount of liquid at the exit isn't multiplied on 10 in ur recipes, this is serious change in 0.15 for liquids
I need to take at close look at this and how it affects the game.

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:30 am
by pezzawinkle
YuokiTani wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Hi YoukiTani
May be bug, may be not - why the amount of liquid at the exit isn't multiplied on 10 in ur recipes, this is serious change in 0.15 for liquids
I need to take at close look at this and how it affects the game.
First thing it does is makes the outpost water pumps useless (need 10 to get the output of an offshore) and makes the washing overpowered, i don't mind if you keep the other intermediate flows low, but things like sulfuric acid, water and lubricant should be prioritised for the change.

This could also be causing the power generation headaches.

Thanks in advance

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:41 am
by magals
only i have this problem?

Image

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:34 pm
by YuokiTani
@pezzawinkle
i change some recipes for next version, but i need to test this first for more changes. a simply x10 for fluids makes some recipes very useless.

@magals
just restart and if this not help, download and install mod again.
factorio is very sensitive if something interrupt the game-start and loading procedure. everthing started too in this time can cause unforseen random errors.

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:02 am
by pezzawinkle
YuokiTani wrote:@pezzawinkle
i change some recipes for next version, but i need to test this first for more changes. a simply x10 for fluids makes some recipes very useless.
Thanks for the feedback. I understand that changing all fluids would be silly. i was more suggesting, that since the vanilla pipes are 10x as large and the vanilla fluids are too, those fluids (both use and production, at least) should be 10x. i upped the outpost pump water recipe to be equivalent to an offshore pump, increased the washing water requirement, the lubricant and sulfuric acid production only, and am happy with it so-far, the sulfuric acid was important since all requirements in vanilla ( processing units mainly, i use your battery) is 10x.
I have started a new game for 0.15, i have only changed what i've noticed thus far, i have not started farming or your wonderful power systems, i wanted to try the new nuke first but am still on the initial boiler system (with your 0.8 generators).

i did not change contaminated water or MF at all. ( i was having an issue with the flow of contaminated water from my beaconed washing stations in 0.14... 24k flow/s was a pipe challenge). Just my opinion anyway.

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:49 am
by featherwinglove
Has anyone recommended adding a Chix-u-Lab for researching crashing an asteroid into the YuokiTani Peninsula to render the biters extinct? ;)

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:11 pm
by YuokiTani
please wait for new version before you update to factorio 0.15.10 ...
new problems :) - i need fix first.

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:16 pm
by BatcaveSF
https://ibb.co/nebbBQ My bases power plant is offline as the steam is different.

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:17 pm
by YuokiTani
BatcaveSF wrote:https://ibb.co/nebbBQ My bases power plant is offline as the steam is different.
fixed in YI-Engines 0.5.25

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:35 am
by IsZako
Cimota Resretctor can be adapted to Bob's Mod additional ore?
* It was translated by Google
Original text
Cimota ResretctorをBob's Modの追加鉱石に対応させていただけませんか?

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:43 pm
by YuokiTani
IsZako wrote:Cimota Resretctor can be adapted to Bob's Mod additional ore?
* It was translated by Google
Original text
Cimota ResretctorをBob's Modの追加鉱石に対応させていただけませんか?
I think there is a mod for this. I don't plan adding this function by YI.

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:50 am
by featherwinglove
YuokiTani wrote:please wait for new version before you update to factorio 0.15.10 ...
new problems :) - i need fix first.
You need the fix first, what makes you so special?

...um... ...never mind...

(/confused_dick_mode) I'm just teasing your mistype of "I need *to fix first." Keep up the good work.

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:12 pm
by kenvas
Dear big boss Youki .
TMFW The temperature requirement is 500 degrees, and the power generation efficiency can be reached at full capacity.
3.png
3.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2869 times
But the top temperature seems to be 485 degrees.
4.png
4.png (434.9 KiB) Viewed 2869 times
Is there any way to reach 500 degrees?
Or is it just a bug?