Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

Gamestrust-TS
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Post by Gamestrust-TS »

Hi,this mod in language Italian? Thanks very much=)

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

find bug!!
not convert water to steam
Attachments
2017-12-24_2-58-20.png
2017-12-24_2-58-20.png (283.61 KiB) Viewed 10416 times

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

fixed in yi-engines 0.6.27

Merry Christmas !

Unifire
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Unifire »

Suggestion:

support between bob's ores and yuoki atomics would be nice so that you can change all bob's ore to unicomp and vica versa
same for bob jewels ( found in bob's modules)
and maybe also add support for angel's ore.

The idea behind this suggestion is that when you have a lot of different ores in your map, you can just mine everything in sight bring all your ore to a sorting factory, transform everything to unicomp, make a central storage space of unicomp and make a central line of unicomp where you can make your different ores in situ.

Note i play with X75 research cost, so mining ever

Pro's:
only unicomp exist as a buffer instead of all the different ores
you can mine everything in sight, you don't have to worry of having too much of a certain ore
you also don't have to worry about having too little of an ore, that way you don't have to expand just to get one ore
unicomp has a big stack size, that alows for big storage

Con's:
because you need alot of chimota constructors you need more power then normal

Note i play with X75 research cost, so mining everything in sight is a must

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

jmickle_ wrote: I was wondering if it was possible to make some of the yuoki items work with productivity modules? I've found almost no recipes that work with them, stuff like the yuoki circuits and many other items could be really handy to have productivity in.
hi, ive only recently built yuoki modules, (in my AngelBobYuoki game, plus bioindustries), and found that most of the other buildings acceps yuoki modules too, so if you have any others buildings, and only have certain resources for some modules, try a yuoki module in the non-yuoki building as they are pretty good.
i think a bob-level 8 productivity module can go to 40%, but the T&O modules are still very good, even in the interim.

Unifire wrote:Note i play with X75 research cost, so mining everything in sight is a must
i am the same unifire (with spaceX mod, apart from the x75 research), and ive been trying to mine and keep everything too, ive got so much angel gas, and coal dust and ores, and even honey from the NPBees mod lol - you might enjoy image 3 on this page :)
viewtopic.php?f=97&t=34176&start=20#p294780

btw im currently saving all yuoki Slag in chests, (even though i managed to get 1 Cimota running), because it seems like there is a better use for it instead of turning 100 Slag into 1 Unicomp, but ive still got lots of yuoki tech or buildings to make, so i wasnt sure if i should do it a bit (as i am down to my last 3 Durotal blocks) :) but is there something in particular i should save the slag more for?
edit: i currently have about 3.6k yuoki slag items
(also me from the mod portal - im not dustine lol) = https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Dustine/ ... ssion/9108
my 1st Mod Idea :) viewtopic.php?f=33&t=50256

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

foodfactorio wrote: btw im currently saving all yuoki Slag in chests, (even though i managed to get 1 Cimota running), because it seems like there is a better use for it instead of turning 100 Slag into 1 Unicomp, but ive still got lots of yuoki tech or buildings to make, so i wasnt sure if i should do it a bit (as i am down to my last 3 Durotal blocks) :) but is there something in particular i should save the slag more for?
edit: i currently have about 3.6k yuoki slag items
you can lay slag direct on the ground to walk a little faster and keep it safe for later use :)
the other way is crushing slag to dust and form new blocks. these can turned into vanilla-stone-brinks or used to build walls and walkways.

raist138
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by raist138 »

With Frank & Pepe Smelting you get so much slack, you can lay down it in your whole base. and with the rest, you can build so much stonebricks, you never need to dig stones any more. :lol:

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

cool, thanks yuoki and raist, i'll use them and not waste :)
(also me from the mod portal - im not dustine lol) = https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Dustine/ ... ssion/9108

raist138
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by raist138 »

no matter

there are two more ways using slack
first you can convert them in violett blocks (don´t remember the name here on work) and convert these in iron ore, oil or everything else, which is possible
second in agriculture there are an Alien (the white one) eating slack and two other things and you get amongst others sulfuric acid

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

ah yes the purple Unicomp :)
i havent been able to set up lots of oil-related gas processing yet, so was low on plastic but managed to use a Cimota and about 50 unicomps (mainly from the Washer process via stone into Unicomp) and it helped me with plastic until i set things up.

Once i unlock the Yuoki DNA process, that alien eats up a lot of Slag, so thanks i save some for him too :)

my next objective is to upgrade to a Master Crafted Washer, because the one i have is not able to deal with all the Dirt quickly enough, but so far here is my main Yuoki area (within the AngelBobYuoki game, + bioindustries and spacex for later). i also have another smaller area which takes Contaminated Water barrels, and turns them into Yuoki Dusts.

+ i managed to make the YI Rensuir for more energy, and it runs off the spare Steam from the Angel Coolant process :)
(the steam does run out though, but it it great for topping up my accumulators in the night when Solar does not work).

also, i had lots of Ice Ore on the map (with darkfrei's ice mod) : viewtopic.php?f=97&t=57113#p338704 and 1 Water Generator was almost enough to power the machines so far, so i added an Ice Smelter to melt for 100 water and it helps keep the water flowing :)
Attachments
YI-rensuir_energy-off_angel_coolant_steam.png
YI-rensuir_energy-off_angel_coolant_steam.png (4.35 MiB) Viewed 10119 times
YI-basic_processing_and_Washing_Area.png
YI-basic_processing_and_Washing_Area.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 10119 times

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

also, the 500k underground Storage Tank, is Awesome :)

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

you have build very close, the electric crusher and press is 3x3 instead of 2x2 (burner-variants)

i think the rensuir and turbine maybe not reaches full efficency because you mixed steam temp of 1000°C and 250°C. There is a steam-overheater for 1000°C steam, or if you go low temperature you can use more turbines instead.

looking at you screens gives me the idea to test a additional steam->mf machine.

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

ah thank you for the tips, i will need to re-create the electric versions in another area and move the crushing and pressing there.
you are correct about the turbines, they only ever run for about 1 minute maximum... thanks i didnt know about the steam temperatures.

cool if you got another idea... i will keep posting new ideas for you (including 2 new ones here i thought of) :)
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=58135

kaueNP
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by kaueNP »

Hello Yuoki
Please tell me what you have used to gfx compressing,its really AMAZING :!:
I need that

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

kaueNP wrote:Hello Yuoki
I need that
it's from here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=30591
some threads under this thread.

kaueNP
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by kaueNP »

YuokiTani wrote:
kaueNP wrote:Hello Yuoki
I need that
it's from here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=30591
some threads under this thread.
Thank you
Its probably will reduce quality but I think its not so much
you use discord yuoki?maybe some channel that I can find you? :D
anyway Thanks again

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

kaueNP wrote: you use discord yuoki?maybe some channel that I can find you? :D
anyway Thanks again
no, and no other social media - i'am the most time offline.

djubre7
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by djubre7 »

I have a question - and sorry if this was asked before, I couldn't find it - would it be possible for you to make Yuoki compatible with Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/DeadlockStacking) and Deadlock's crating machine (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/DeadlockCrating)? I'm sure a lot of people use it, and yuoki has additional ores and stuff that could be transported in greater magnitudes with less belts.

Great mod btw and congrats for the GFX, you are an inspiration!

Thanks in advance,

Predrag

Ratzap
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Ratzap »

I'm not sure Predrag. I mean Youki has compression of ores, coal and other fuels built in. And it's aimed at bot based factories which doesn't benefit much from stacking, I know I wouldn't bother using it.

xtertristl
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by xtertristl »

Hello I've been playing Factorio for a few years now and never really tried Yuoki Industries mod pack. So after about 1h I'm up to green science and I didn't even need to touch the new blue and green ores yet. When will I need them it looks like I could just launch a rocket without ever touching them.

Return to “Yuoki Industries”