Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Post by YuokiTani »

Atomica89 LP wrote:
"...weil ich sieben sehr gute Öl spots gefunden habe! :D (ist habe nach gefunden richtig)?
So, wie du den Satz zusammen gestellt hast, ist es richtig. :)
Ja, tankzüge wären echt cool.
Ich fände auch Detektor-Schienen ganz cool, um diese mit dem Netzwerk verbinden zu können. Jedesmal, wenn ein Zug darüber fährt, gibt die Schiene ein Signal aus, das könnte man nutzen, um damit eine Rote Lampe anzusteuern.
Damit würde man weniger Gefahr laufen, von einem Zug überfahren zu werden. Yuoki? Ist da was möglich?
nice train-station ... you can add more details by adding different gound-floor tiles, or lamps for chest-empty/full indication ;)
yes, i had thinked about tank-wagons - but is it without code possible ? with code needs to go into yi_engines.
jorgenRe wrote:
Atomica89 LP wrote: Ich fände auch Detektor-Schienen ganz cool, um diese mit dem Netzwerk verbinden zu können. Jedesmal, wenn ein Zug darüber fährt, gibt die Schiene ein Signal aus, das könnte man nutzen, um damit eine Rote Lampe anzusteuern.
Damit würde man weniger Gefahr laufen, von einem Zug überfahren zu werden. Yuoki? Ist da was möglich?
Ja das ist möglich :D!
i don't know how, but if you know the solution let me know :)
i will add this - it's in my oppion a basic need also for drive trains manual and indicate stops without a train-station.

Bitte schreibt english, das gibt's irgendwo eine Forum-Regel dazu.
please write english to prevent forum-rule-issues.

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

YuokiTani wrote: nice train-station ... you can add more details by adding different gound-floor tiles, or lamps for chest-empty/full indication ;)
yes, i had thinked about tank-wagons - but is it without code possible ? with code needs to go into yi_engines.
No code is most likely not possible :(
But it may be possible with fairly simple code ;)!
Just a tank that got no texture and teleports with the tank wagon, but i guess its probably the best to just wait for the devs to actually implement it, because i think i remember they said it was to be implemented.
i don't know how, but if you know the solution let me know :)
i will add this - it's in my oppion a basic need also for drive trains manual and indicate stops without a train-station.
Now this on the other hand is much simpler ;)!
Just add in a track that when placed is put into a table. Then it searches for type = "cargo-wagon" or type = "locomotive" in a short distance around it. Then you can use for example use:
inserter.set_circuit_condition{circuit=defines.circuitconnector.red, name='iron-plate', count=10, operator='>']
But il check to see if there is another way look for an edit ;)!
Logo
Noticed the told change in FFF #111 so il continue to use my signature ^_^
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, devs :D!
I would jump of joy if we could specify which tiles spawned in a surfaces

Fatmice
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Fatmice »

4 more videos have been added to the playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... QXOXoLg23S

At the moment, three are still being processed by Google so please spare some patience. They should all come out HD/60 fps once google is done with them.
Maintainer and developer of Atomic Power. See here for more information.
Current release: 0.6.6 - Requires 0.14.x
Example build - Requires 0.14.x

Cooolaid
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Cooolaid »

Fatmice wrote:4 more videos have been added to the playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... QXOXoLg23S

At the moment, three are still being processed by Google so please spare some patience. They should all come out HD/60 fps once google is done with them.

aah cool. though, it is true one of your commenters on the video mentions.
volume is a bit low. I also had to push my volume to 100 and it was still low.
I dont know if youtube "google" has video settings in control panel to let users push their volume higher.
I think im gonna need to purchase a audio card amplifier. now i have a reason to buy one of those puppies...lmao
Now i have an excuse to get one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/top-rated/electronics/13880161

:D :mrgreen:
but anyways, that's just a technical issue. anyway, loving the video tutorial series.
thank you so much.

Fatmice
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Fatmice »

Youtube provides a video editor that can push the sound up. I've already queued one of the video to be reprocessed. If the sound turns out better, then I'll put the link in the current video to the reprocessed video when it is available.

Please check the first video for a new link to the reprocessed video. I need to know if it is better before I will reprocess the rest.

MAxmuD
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by MAxmuD »

Were is stable and working "Mod-Release (fa-0.12.0+) - stable: Yuoki Industries 0.2.33 ~ 45.0 MB - 08.Aug.2015 - 23:47 (CET)".
Instead it is downloaded broken "Mod-Release (fa-0.12.0+) - stable: Yuoki Industries 0.2.33 ~ 53.0 MB - 09.Aug.2015 - 19:20 (CET)"

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

MAxmuD wrote:"Mod-Release (fa-0.12.0+) - stable: Yuoki Industries 0.2.33 ~ 53.0 MB - 09.Aug.2015 - 19:20 (CET)"
this will work - i change the post too.

Fatmice
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Fatmice »

All video posted thus far have been reprocessed by Youtube video editor to boost the recorded audio. I've put an alternative link to those video in the description of each of the original video.

FMRx
Inserter
Inserter

Post by FMRx »

error.jpg
error.jpg (22 KiB) Viewed 6844 times

Darloth
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Darloth »

If you ever get sprite outside errors, first try deleting your crop-cache.dat file.

If you still get it after that, then it's a real problem.

FMRx
Inserter
Inserter

Post by FMRx »

Darloth wrote:If you ever get sprite outside errors, first try deleting your crop-cache.dat file.

If you still get it after that, then it's a real problem.
it works with deleting crop-cache! thanks :)

MantisShrimp
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by MantisShrimp »

Hey, I'm pretty sure you meant for these 2 things to be the same thing. You have a Plated Heat Exchanger and Heat Exchanger Part. One of them is from the main YI mod and the other from YI-Engines. They cost the same materials to make. Frankly, I've never noticed since I've only ever craft things myself, but when I'm setting up automation I was like, these 2 things are the same.
heat plate things

Fatmice
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Fatmice »

They are. You see them in both places because it was first added to YI-Engines. Since not everyone uses YI-Engines, I think Yuoki left them in both the main mod and the addon in case you have the former and not the latter.

jakke31
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by jakke31 »

Quick Question, is there an English Tutorial for Youki Industries mod, im having abit of a hard time understanding how things work.....
Last edited by jakke31 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fatmice
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Fatmice »

:? People don't read do they? I continue to be amazed at the level of dubiousness in some of the questions posed on forums in general. :shock:

Anyways, I've uploaded four more recordings. I am going over YI Engines now. Enjoy!

jakke31
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by jakke31 »

Well thank you and whats your youtube name so i can find the videos

Fatmice
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Fatmice »

You should check where you downloaded the mod. Maybe Yuoki should bold the link, increase the font size and color it as well? :roll:

https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 214#p82075

Alexs
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Alexs »

hi YuokiTani.
I always prefer to play with their mod.
Great graphics, cool ideas! a very big thank you for your great work.

Can I attach a wish?
I love plants with very low emissions.
You might also create solar modules and their batteries with similar services such Dytech?
Especially the batteries are a feast for the eyes, but unfortunately very inefficient.
With their mods we play a more beautiful and better factorio! (translated with Google)

:) so ich versteh selber nicht was ich geschrieben habe :)
1 - grosses Danke!
2 - auch Solarpanelen?
3 - bessere leistungsstarke Akkus mit viel mehr Power wie Dytech?
4 - durch dich wird factorio besser!!!

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

MantisShrimp wrote:Hey, I'm pretty sure you meant for these 2 things to be the same thing. You have a Plated Heat Exchanger and Heat Exchanger Part. One of them is from the main YI mod and the other from YI-Engines. They cost the same materials to make. Frankly, I've never noticed since I've only ever craft things myself, but when I'm setting up automation I was like, these 2 things are the same.
heat plate things
Fatmice wrote:They are. You see them in both places because it was first added to YI-Engines. Since not everyone uses YI-Engines, I think Yuoki left them in both the main mod and the addon in case you have the former and not the latter.
yes, should be fixed in next yi_engines version -> then only in yi. (comes from stirling moved to solar-stirling etc.)
Fatmice wrote:You should check where you downloaded the mod. Maybe Yuoki should bold the link, increase the font size and color it as well? :roll:
how big is enough ? ... i will change the size ...
(i assume next question is - where can i download ;) ) - but no problem - this is why the forum is here and helping people.
Alexs wrote:hi YuokiTani.
I always prefer to play with their mod.
Great graphics, cool ideas! a very big thank you for your great work.

Can I attach a wish?
I love plants with very low emissions.
You might also create solar modules and their batteries with similar services such Dytech?
Especially the batteries are a feast for the eyes, but unfortunately very inefficient.
With their mods we play a more beautiful and better factorio! (translated with Google)

:) so ich versteh selber nicht was ich geschrieben habe :)
1 - grosses Danke!
2 - auch Solarpanelen?
3 - bessere leistungsstarke Akkus mit viel mehr Power wie Dytech?
4 - durch dich wird factorio besser!!!
thank you, but also some bad news
i tend more to remove things that other mods do better or covered by many other mods. accumulators covered by dytech, replicators and bob's power-mod (because people build only the cheapest or overpowered thing). for solar-panels i don't see a need, because many alternatives come with the mod and addons. (and i hate ugly fields of solar-panels in factorio and rl ... same to wind-turbines and the tax i pay in germany for scraping the landscape) - only if i can hide this functionallty behind a big futuristic structure maybe it will survive.
also i need to mention not all is useful, some is more fun or eyecatching stuff. some type of accumulator will remain, but useful only to fill a gap in other mods or expensive so you can be proud to have challenged the build-process.
(actual AQE has 180 MJ, Crystal has 400 MJ, Vanilla 5 MJ ^^)

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Fatmice wrote:You should check where you downloaded the mod. Maybe Yuoki should bold the link, increase the font size and color it as well? :roll:

It's really pretty simple. It's a youtube video - not a nice short description of what connects to what and how. So it's not anything written anywhere - you need to sit and watch and hope you can understand all of it. And I do realize I might not be among many but I prefer to have a written text.

Return to “Yuoki Industries”