you updated very quickly! +feedback

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

Formal Rice Farmer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

you updated very quickly! +feedback

Post by Formal Rice Farmer »

i am very grateful :)
maybe now with the addition of flamethrower turrets you will have new inspirations?

*edit
i would like to add feedback that now the ore patches your mod generates are HUGE near spawn with even default spawn settings. this might be overpowered

Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: you updated very quickly! +feedback

Post by Kayanor »

Which mod do you mean?
Former moderator.

Formal Rice Farmer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Kajanor wrote:Which mod do you mean?
woah, my bad, I meant to post this in Yuoki

Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Kayanor »

Moved
Former moderator.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Formal Rice Farmer wrote:i am very grateful :)
maybe now with the addition of flamethrower turrets you will have new inspirations?

*edit
i would like to add feedback that now the ore patches your mod generates are HUGE near spawn with even default spawn settings. this might be overpowered
- i had a flamethrower-turret in the mod before. -> inspiration (remove from mod)
- generation code changed in 0.3.49 (thx Fatmice)

Formal Rice Farmer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

YuokiTani wrote:

*edit
- i had a flamethrower-turret in the mod before. -> inspiration (remove from mod)
I was thinking maybe you'd find a way to make new fluids that can be used for increased flamethrower damage

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Formal Rice Farmer wrote: I was thinking maybe you'd find a way to make new fluids that can be used for increased flamethrower damage
hmm, is maybe possible but i have not viewed the code yet.

tonsrd
Inserter
Inserter

Post by tonsrd »

Formal Rice Farmer wrote:
YuokiTani wrote:

*edit
I was thinking maybe you'd find a way to make new fluids that can be used for increased flamethrower damage
theres a mod called "moartanks0.0.3" it adds green fire that does more dmg, and a flame tank.

maybe looking at the code will help making new flame turets ?

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

tonsrd wrote:
Formal Rice Farmer wrote:
YuokiTani wrote:

*edit
theres a mod called "moartanks0.0.3" it adds green fire that does more dmg, and a flame tank.

maybe looking at the code will help making new flame turets ?
thanks for you hint,
but no ... because i don't want in general do only improved vanilla-stuff and other mods features - this turret will removed. i want only content that i miss in factorio to keep in my mod. So if the developers add more and more content (i like) i will remove more and more from this mod ^^ - if this makes any sense. current included op-things are in the mod to jump over annoying things and not fix a annoying thing with a different mod with more side-effects.
but the experience show - it's never enough level of content provided. not in 0.14 not in the following 86 versions and years until factorio version 1.00.

Return to “Yuoki Industries”