[Request] adding support for bob ores

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[Request] adding support for bob ores

Post by aklesey1 »

Who wants bob ores support in Youki Industries - adding ore types like "clean ore" ore "purified ore" - this types of ores could be used in all types of chains
The mod can be like addon to main Youki mod with dependency form bob ores and Youki mod

I mean onl ores from bob not dytech ores - this is - gold, silver, tin, tungsten, galena, rutile, quartz, bauxite - as for me I want to have added at least cleaning chain for these ores in washing machine
May be we can could use these ores in transfer for unicomp in Youki mod

I think uts very good idea with ores, these mods must be friends :D
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Request] adding support for bob ores

Post by Airat9000 »

Yes, it would be good even at 2-4 species of ore Yuki that would assume more power was in them, etc.

MantisShrimp
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by MantisShrimp »

But cleaning the ores is a YI thing, as in the purified ores are then used for something that's specific in YI only. You're not exactly cleaning the ores to smelt them, granted you get 4 plates for every 3 ores, you're cleaning the ores to get the purified version. The purified coppers are for making YI bullet casings and the purified irons are for making some fancy YI crystal.

What you're talking about is the Crimotoa reactor or whatever it's called. The machine that directly changes raw materials, such as wood, stone, ore, and others, into unicomps and vice versa. There is no need for adding cleaning chain if all you want is ores into unicomp, that happens in the Crimotoa. Because once you have processed ores in any way, they can no longer be converted into unicomps.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

MantisShrimp wrote:But cleaning the ores is a YI thing, as in the purified ores are then used for something that's specific in YI only. You're not exactly cleaning the ores to smelt them, granted you get 4 plates for every 3 ores, you're cleaning the ores to get the purified version. The purified coppers are for making YI bullet casings and the purified irons are for making some fancy YI crystal.

What you're talking about is the Crimotoa reactor or whatever it's called. The machine that directly changes raw materials, such as wood, stone, ore, and others, into unicomps and vice versa. There is no need for adding cleaning chain if all you want is ores into unicomp, that happens in the Crimotoa. Because once you have processed ores in any way, they can no longer be converted into unicomps.
I really very want to transfer bob ores and bob early raw subproducts to unicomp, that's will be very cool 8-)
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

SKleen75
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by SKleen75 »

Yes, I would like that, too.
YuokiTani Fanboy.

Return to “Yuoki Industries”