From Player To Player (Theocrafting, Builds, Blueprints, Tips, Workarounds)

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

MantisShrimp
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: From Player To Player (Theocrafting, Builds, Blueprints, Tips, Workarounds)

Post by MantisShrimp »

So, I haven't played Factorio in a minute. Well, quarantined and all. I pretty much only ever play Factorio with YI and nothing else. I haven't played Factorio in so long that I forgot there are things in YI that are named after me. Lol. I added krastorio 2 this time around and it actually goes very well with YI. I built some new stuff for funsies, using only YI things.

mastercrafted pure iron
quad blue belt mastercrafted pure iron
iron smelter
steel smelter
power
These smelters consume and pump out so much materials that it'll be ridiculous to use beacons. I know there are more advanced belts, Krastorio2 got them and so does YI. I just haven't gotten around to them yet. I haven't even make the canning machine and there are so many plants to grow and aliens to breed. I'm still amaze how this mod isn't more popular. Like damn, look at all the things.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

MantisShrimp wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:44 am
YI that are named after me
Thats why the names stay in :) - Remember old and glory days (and how much time spend)

can you provide blueprints to help others and share your solutions ?
MantisShrimp wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:44 am
I'm still amaze how this mod isn't more popular.
Maybe it's the missing techtree, maybe it's the "hard" access, maybe it's the unbalance is growing over the last factorio-versions, maybe depends on weather, maybe only strange people play this mod - who know's. On the other hand i still like my mod the most and if i think something needs added or changed i will do it - without to much worried about opinions.

Ratzap
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Ratzap »

I have a bunch of things for YI that are made to fit inside Factorissimo buildings. Using an artificial restriction like a building means I don't go nuts and take up vast spaces over producing items. Plus it's sort of modular - need more? Plop down another factory and hook it up.

When I started Factorio today and updated mods I noticed the YI engines has a red compatibility (the YI base version) but the game still starts and loads my save.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

if it's not to much work you can share your blueprints.
hmm, okay i will look for it and fix this. i think its because i set YI to require 0.18.2

vgcatsfan
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by vgcatsfan »

question is there a blueprint for useing your mod to make the science packs so i can finish my science stuff?
edit- to be percise i'm needing to make both the yellow and purple science packs also i want to be able to put the belts in such a way i make a celtic knot.

Return to “Yuoki Industries”