Any Active Players Around? (Feedback Request)

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

jatmn
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Any Active Players Around? (Feedback Request)

Post by jatmn »

Been enjoying Factorio for a few years now.. and got a few 100's of hrs or so in Vanilla + Yuoki.. as well as Yuoki with Bob's, Angel's, K2 and others..

It's kind of bothered me that parts of the mod have been left unbalanced or incomplete (bugged?)

So I have been working on a "Fix's" mod to make some of the adjustments that have bugged me..
(please keep expectations low, I do not consider myself a programmer or graphics artist :oops: )
I have also been adding some conditional cross-compatibility for detected mods.. currently just Bob's & Angel's but K2 is also planned later..

Some of the stuff I have been playing with is shown below..
Would love feedback on the changes or ideas you might have!
0.8-SS-Turbine Generator-S
Small Electric Motor
Angels Smelting - Pure Iron Pure Copper
Angels Smelting - Yuoki - Dryer Separator
I have also done a few other adjustments I have not shown above as well for integration with Angel's Refining
Ore Sorting which results in "Slag" I have replaced Yuoki Slag with Angel's Slag item type in all Recipes so they are cross-compatible.
This means Any Yuoki Recipe that Produced OR used Yuoki Slag.. they now produce or use Angel's slag.

The mod is not currently published anywhere at the time of writing this post.
Still working on a few things I consider "bugs" in the Yuoki Mod as well as some balance and recipe adjustments.
But I do plan to publicly publish the mod on Factorio Mods once its in a more impactful state.

Any and all feedback is welcomed! :)

Return to “Yuoki Industries”