If it's not a feature - it's maybe a Bug ?

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

jmickle_
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: If it's not a feature - it's maybe a Bug ?

Post by jmickle_ »

I can't get a screenshot right now but the collision box for the small wooden cargo wagon is about a tile above the base of the wagon, when at a horizontal station I can't click on any inserters behind it that feed into it, I have to move the train out of the way first.

Really enjoying the train stuff though! Lots of cool ideas, forcing myself to play without vanilla trains and just using these instead is fun :)

Unifire
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Unifire »

Hi,

i have a question about your floor lighting tiles, is it normal that these tiles hides belts, underground belts & dividers?

see the 2 links for pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/s/24qnvupom5ia7zc/1.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsq9845fde3efyr/2.png?dl=0

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

@jmickle
i will fix this in next version and check the others too.

@Unifire
some overlapping was in 0.14 too, but this looks a little bit more. These lights are designed to place Substations or Roboports on it and keep a little distance.
These things also more on a list to remove instead of keep, because for the others the internal-structure and handling was removed in 0.15. So it's hard to get the designed/intended feel.

Don't forget every version is more testing and experimenting with new stuff and keep old stuff running as long as possible through all updates.

Unifire
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Unifire »

YuokiTani wrote:@jmickle
i will fix this in next version and check the others too.

@Unifire
some overlapping was in 0.14 too, but this looks a little bit more. These lights are designed to place Substations or Roboports on it and keep a little distance.
These things also more on a list to remove instead of keep, because for the others the internal-structure and handling was removed in 0.15. So it's hard to get the designed/intended feel.

Don't forget every version is more testing and experimenting with new stuff and keep old stuff running as long as possible through all updates.
ah ok, i just learned about your floor lighting recently and i loved the idea of no space usage for lamps, too bad it's to hard to get this fixed in 0.15 still thx for the fast reply & thx for making such great mods it's my number one mod to have :)

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Ashprinny »

Found a cool new feature and I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

In an earlier update you removed all the "fill canister" recipes because barrels became the new standard. No problem there....yet
Untill I wanted to trade some excess alien blood I had laying around via the Laika-Gate.....it only accepts Cannisters with Alien blood but not the Barrels. Whoops ?

I tried to find a work around but seeing as I have Yuoki installed next to BoB's AND Angel's it becomes a real strain to make that recipe show up again and seeing as I saw you removed the recipes in lieu of barrels being the new standard....maybe change the Laika-Gate recipe to trade blood as well?

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Hmm, is worth to think about :)
I will check this and change if i came to same conclusion.

Sigor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Sigor »

Is it intentional that the research center consumes 220MW of power? Seems a bit too big.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

yes !

Hint: How about modules ? :)

SajmonG
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SajmonG »

Ashprinny wrote:Found a cool new feature and I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

In an earlier update you removed all the "fill canister" recipes because barrels became the new standard. No problem there....yet
Untill I wanted to trade some excess alien blood I had laying around via the Laika-Gate.....it only accepts Cannisters with Alien blood but not the Barrels. Whoops ?

I tried to find a work around but seeing as I have Yuoki installed next to BoB's AND Angel's it becomes a real strain to make that recipe show up again and seeing as I saw you removed the recipes in lieu of barrels being the new standard....maybe change the Laika-Gate recipe to trade blood as well?
Same problem here. I wish there was a good way to get rid of excess alien blood.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

oh crap i had overseen this ...
i will fix this and some other issues with next update soon.

Ringkeeper
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Ringkeeper »

i'm not sure atm which canister (i think sulfuric acid) gives more then it uses.

The recipe says 3 empty canister and you get 4 full ones.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Ringkeeper wrote:i'm not sure atm which canister (i think sulfuric acid) gives more then it uses.
The recipe says 3 empty canister and you get 4 full ones.
thanks !
this is wrong ! - i will correct this in next version.

pezzawinkle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by pezzawinkle »

the small electric motor has some odd fluid box connection issues, see attached...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NmExV ... VCWfP1lOcd

diego-fm
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by diego-fm »

I updated the game from 0.16.28 to 0.16.30 and the yuoki railways wagons and locomotives do not show on map view. Attached images for clarification. One with zoom level to see normally, the other the next zoom level to show as map.

The nuclear locomotives do not show on the map, nor the wagons (the copper ore ones or the top-left railyard). Tried picking and putting them down again, but no luck.

It's not a huge problem, but makes it hard to identify the trains on the map.
Attachments
Yuoki_map.png
Yuoki_map.png (151.02 KiB) Viewed 8257 times
Yuoki_zoomedIN.png
Yuoki_zoomedIN.png (4.1 MiB) Viewed 8257 times

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Strange !
Thanks for your post, i will take a closer look. It's a bug :)

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

YuokiTani wrote:Strange !
Thanks for your post, i will take a closer look. It's a bug :)
Some flag named like not-show-on-map or similiar was fixed recently and works now as intended.
You may remove it.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

SajmonG
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SajmonG »

The Ji-Ribu-s need IWE but it seems that I can't produce it.

By the way. I really like all kinds of generators for power production. That is the best thing with Yuoki Industries. My profession is power production and that's why i like it so much :).

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

SajmonG wrote:The Ji-Ribu-s need IWE but it seems that I can't produce it.
By the way. I really like all kinds of generators for power production. That is the best thing with Yuoki Industries. My profession is power production and that's why i like it so much :).
damn, it was produced in the Industrial Liquid Mixer, but changed to MF after the vanilla-boiler changes. Need to fix this - thanks for the report.

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

Hi Yuoki, I have played your awesome mods in 0.14, and I have just got my time to start a game in 0.16 with your mods again. But I noticed something.
Do the Fatmice Cycle Engine and Owner's Monument still reduce pollution, like what they did in 0.14? It seems they are not working in my 0.16 save. :?

Edit: sorry, I should have tried more before asking. The Fatmice Cycle Engines are absorbing pollution now. I just need more of them.
But no matter I put how many Owner's Monument in the same chunk, it is still dead red.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Yes they working, you need to activate the Owners Monument, if not, it will only remove pollution at night.

Return to “Yuoki Industries”