[Lou][1.1.12] Crash while modifying pipes

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
culithir
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Lou][1.1.12] Crash while modifying pipes

Post by culithir »

I don't actually know if this was related to what I was actively doing in-game, but I was (generally) editing my pipe layout while setting up a new block. I had done similar things for hours in the same session, without problems, before the crash. My bots were doing more in the background. This also occurred last night with 1.1.11 (and I think I was working on something similar at the time), but hasn't ever occurred before that. These are the first 2 crashes I've ever seen in game, and they seem to be rare. (I played for several hours each night before the crash occurred, and I wasn't doing anything "new", "interesting", or even different when the crash occurred.)

I've included the log file and .dmp. My most recent save (~30 minutes prior to crash) is at https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncbplcsos4d3t ... 2.zip?dl=0 . (Warning: The save is ~200MB.)

This is a heavily modded game, with many of Earendel's mods (Space Exploration, AAI Industry, etc), LTN, and a few others. If you need the complete mod list separate from the save file, let me know.

Let me know if you need any more info that I might be able to provide. Thank you!
Attachments
factorio-dump-previous.dmp
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
factorio-previous.log
(59.46 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

Lou
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.12] Crash while modifying pipes

Post by Lou »

The log file seems similar to 94524.

culithir
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by culithir »

I suspect this may be a possible duplicate of the one you reference. I do use miniloaders in my save, with circuit network connections. It's possible that my bots were placing them when the crash occurred. (As an aside, miniloaders with circuit network connections placed from blueprints behave *very* strangely in my game -- the circuit connections randomly don't get wired up when the ghosts are replaced.)

Lou
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Lou »

Thank you for the feedback. The linked issue has been fixed (as of 1.1.13), so hopefully the cause of your issue has also been fixed. If you experience this again after 1.1.13 is out, please let us know. In the meantime, i am marking this as resolved.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”