[Oxyd] [0.18.26] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
X_Niter
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Oxyd] [0.18.26] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by X_Niter »

Factorio Version of the bug is 18.26
Mod that was added that created the issue is called robot army mod.
Link to rRobot Army mod = https://mods.factorio.com/mod/robotarmy
Mod Developer = Kyranf
Link to the original Bug report to the mod developer = https://github.com/kyranf/robotarmyfactorio/issues/168

Kyranf replied back to me informing me to report this to factorio, here is copy and paste message of his reply...

""Please upload this report and save game to the factorio developers, there
is a crash caused by their pathfinder algorithm code which is not a normal
mod script error, this is a more important bug/code issue they need to look
at.

Thanks!""

In the end i am being told that it is a pathfinding issue with code, and it is not an issue with his mod but with factorio in general.

I hope i have given enough information on the situation to aid on a solution / resolving matter to the bug.
Thank you!
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(33.85 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.18.26] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by Loewchen »

You are missing five updates, can you reproduce the issue in the latest version?

X_Niter
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.18.26] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by X_Niter »

Yes, I will run a reproduction test on the latest version with the same map etc.
If the situation is the same would you like me to post the log and info from the latest version on this thread?
Or would you want me to create a new thread with an updated name?

Edit: I ended up using a new world but with the same mods / as I did not want to update the original world it happened on due to the fact that the mod that created the error was removed so that a few friends could still continue to play the original world.
Last edited by X_Niter on Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

No, post a save of the latest version and steps to reproduce the issue with it, the log just shows what happens not why.

Edit: No need to make a new topic.

X_Niter
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by X_Niter »

0.18.31 Factorio Version for reproducing "2037.008 Error PathFindAlgorithm.cpp:1147: abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

.Log file and the save file are attached to this reply thread.
I have also attempted to gather a few screenshots to paint a picture to my explanation below.

[Reproduction steps]

1. Created a world on 18.31 Version of Factorio with the same mods (Some Updated) and used console commands to match the previous world this crash happened in.

2. Began to spawn in the robots, placing them in the world to start their automatic hunting.

3. Let them go about there hunting for as long as it took to crash. Within an hour*

[Where, When, and what was happening when the crash happened in the game]

From observing the crash multiple times, it seems that the crash happens the moment that they begin hunting outside the range of a radar, and within the undiscovered portion of the map.
If I were to walk over to the undiscovered portion of the map that is also outside the range of the radar, the robots hunting would go on without any issues arising.
However the moment I walk back to spawn and let them expand there hunting outwards, this is when robots begin to freeze, while some still go on. At that time is when everything stops and Factorio brings up an "Error" prompt.

If you were to run the save that I have given, you would crash within 5 minutes or less. I have run it about 10 times and keep crashing within 2 minutes.

Hopefully, this is as detailed as possible to help and assist with the situation.
Attachments
EntitiesLocationWhenCrashed.PNG
EntitiesLocationWhenCrashed.PNG (293.31 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
_autosave1.zip
(6.88 MiB) Downloaded 59 times
factorio-current.log
(26.48 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [Oxyd] [0.18.26] Crash: "abstractNodeIt != search.abstractNodes.end() was not true"

Post by Oxyd »

Looks like this was already fixed in 0.18.37. Even though the error message is different, I'm pretty sure it's the same bug.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”