[Oxyd] [0.18.30] Infinite research queue: "Resume" for further levels seems wrong

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
derpumu
Inserter
Inserter

[Oxyd] [0.18.30] Infinite research queue: "Resume" for further levels seems wrong

Post by derpumu »

See the following image:

- when I edit the tech queue by resuming a tech level (artillery range 6 in this case), it says "Resume" on the button also for the higher levels (range 7, 8, ...). Closing and reopening the tech GUI fixes this and it says "Start Research"
- A progress indication (green bar) for the next higher level is shown, which seems wrong. It is also shown in the List of Technologies below. This one is not fixed after closing and reopening the tech GUI.

Somewhat related: "Start Research" seems to be a misleading label when the research queue is enabled and pressing the button will enqueue the research but not start it immediately."Enqueue Research" seems to be more fitting if there's already a research item in the queue. That would also fix the first point above: Use "Resume/Start" only for the first queue item, "Enqueue" for all further items, regardless of whether they are resumed or started later.
Last edited by derpumu on Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Infinite research queue: "Resume" for further levels seems wrong

Post by Rseding91 »

What version of the game are you on?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

derpumu
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Infinite research queue: "Resume" for further levels seems wrong

Post by derpumu »

Sorry, most important information missing, of course.

Version 0.18.30, build 52572, win64, steam, confirmed behavior without any mods

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [Oxyd] [0.18.30] Infinite research queue: "Resume" for further levels seems wrong

Post by Oxyd »

Thanks, fixed in 1.1.0.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”