[0.18.26] Crash: FluidBox::PipeConnection::calculateFlowSpeed

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Crybo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.18.26] Crash: FluidBox::PipeConnection::calculateFlowSpeed

Post by Crybo »

Hi. I just registered to report this bug.

I switched to the latest experimental version a few days ago and everything was fine. Then suddenly the Game keeps crashing with an Error message directing me to the temp folder of Factorio with the crash logs. So from viewing over the latest bug reports i did not see my crash come up. If this crash was already reported i am sorry to bother you. There is a "known issue" with an AMD CPU crash, but the error message didn't say anything about "entityrenderer.cpp", thats why i am posting this :)

In short: The game crashes randomly after 5-30 min, maybe sometimes up to 45? It seems to crash either while trying to auto save or random. I feel it is mostly random. I run NO Mods, just the latest experimental version. After restarting the game, the resume game at last save is a autosave.zip that gives an error when trying to open with something like bad file.
CPU is AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
64bit Win10
GTX 1060 6gb MSI.

I will now try to attach the crash log and a save file,

cheers :)

P.S.: Dont judge my Factory xD

Edit: This time after writing this post i was able to load the autosave.
Attachments
big new peace 2020 018.zip
(11.99 MiB) Downloaded 71 times
factorio-current.log
(10.45 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.18.26] Crash: FluidBox::PipeConnection::calculateFlowSpeed

Post by Rseding91 »

Do you have any reliable way to reproduce this crash? As in: wait 4 minutes and it crashes. Not wait 5-45 minutes - that amount of variance makes me think your system is unstable and is crashing outside of our control.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”