[0.18.21] Player character stuck in L-corner of pipes and can't move

Things that has been reported already before.
dmeranda
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.18.21] Player character stuck in L-corner of pipes and can't move

Post by dmeranda »

I was running around and accidentally got stuck near a corner bend in some pipes and can not move in any direction. The character is still stuck after quitting and reloading the save file. I was not doing any construction or placing entities at the time I got stuck. I know I could probably deconstruct the pipe, but I shouldn't be able to get stuck by just running.

Game save at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oAx1D ... YMaxNIq-Fb

Running on Linux version. There are a few mods for decorations, mainly Alien Biomes.
Attachments
factorio_player_stuck.png
factorio_player_stuck.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 1147 times
factorio-current.log
(14.95 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

dmeranda
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.18.21] Player character stuck in L-corner of pipes and can't move

Post by dmeranda »

I updated to 0.18.22 and also tried removing all my exoskeletons and belt immunity equipment, but was still stuck. Though I suspect the bug was getting stuck in the first place, not in getting unstuck. Deconstructing a pipe let me out, as expected. I should have mentioned that at the time I got stuck I was under a heavy biter attack, so my UPS, etc. may be been slower at that point.

invisus
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.18.21] Player character stuck in L-corner of pipes and can't move

Post by invisus »

This might have been due to the number of exo's you had on to get IN to the pipes.

Similar issues have been reported before, though typically with walls, not pipes...

Return to “Duplicates”