[0.18.19] Blueprint window obscures tool/shortcut bar

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Tealc.
Inserter
Inserter

[0.18.19] Blueprint window obscures tool/shortcut bar

Post by Tealc. »

When opening the Blueprint window and using the back/up arrow button the window will then expand to cover the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.

This will only happen when the Blueprint window was last closed while inside a Blueprint folder.

ie, If the window is already open and positioned correctly going in to and out of a folder will not recreate the problem.

Septs to recreate:
* Open Blueprint library/window
* Open a Blueprint folder
* Close Blueprint Library/window
* Click back/up arrow button
* Window now obscures the toolbar

note: the root of my Blueprint Library is quite large at 13 rows allowing the window when open to take up most of the screen.

Now that the Blueprint Library controls are kept in the toolbar this makes it impossible to access them without first moving the Blueprint window first...

It's not so much an issue with keyboard bindings for new Blueprints, Blueprint Books and Deconstruction Planners but the glaring omission is "Import String"!! Can we please get a keyboard binding for Import String.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(19.42 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.18.19] Blueprint window obscures tool/shortcut bar

Post by boskid »

I was able to reproduce this window overlapping in 0.18.15, however since blueprint library was reworked in 0.18.37, in 1.0.0 i am unable to reproduce this. Moving to Resolved.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”