[Dominik][0.17.58] Crashed while using copy paste construction. (connection.isConnected() was not true)

Things that has been reported already before.
kevin28115
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Dominik][0.17.58] Crashed while using copy paste construction. (connection.isConnected() was not true)

Post by kevin28115 »

crashed when bots were putting down oil refineries for coal liquification. I had built the refinery 1 space too close for long hand inserter. So I copy then deleted and then pasted it 1 space down. Did not use the cut feature.
Attachments
_autosave2.zip
(16.73 MiB) Downloaded 46 times
player-data.json
(2.52 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
factorio-previous.log
(4.77 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
factorio-dump-current.dmp
(818.75 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
factorio-current.log
(11 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Crashed while using copy paste construction.

Post by boskid »

Code: Select all

c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\fluid\fluidsystem.cpp (171): FluidSystem::addConnection
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\fluid\fluidbox.cpp (1611): FluidBox::updateBlockedUndergroundConnections
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\fluid\fluidsystem.cpp (433): FluidSystem::updateBlockedUndergroundConnections
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\fluid\fluidsystem.cpp (307): FluidSystem::updateFluidIDAndFilters
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\fluid\fluidmanager.cpp (317): FluidManager::moveOut
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\fluid\fluidboxmanager.cpp (477): FluidBoxManager::onDestroy
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\entity\craftingmachine.cpp (486): CraftingMachine::onDestroy
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\entity\entity.cpp (302): Entity::forceDestroy
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\entity\entity.cpp (954): Entity::mine
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\entity\entity.cpp (927): Entity::mine
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\entity\constructionrobot.cpp (815): ConstructionRobot::update
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\surface\chunk.cpp (582): Chunk::updateActiveEntities
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\surface\chunk.cpp (639): Chunk::updateEntities
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\surface\surface.cpp (1399): Surface::update
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\map\map.cpp (1496): Map::updateEntities
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\game.cpp (201): Game::update
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\scenario\scenario.cpp (1216): Scenario::update
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\mainloop.cpp (1152): MainLoop::gameUpdateStep
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\mainloop.cpp (1021): MainLoop::gameUpdateLoop
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-9qreae\src\util\workerthread.cpp (42): WorkerThread::loop

4652.404 Error FluidSystem.cpp:171: connection.isConnected() was not true
Duplicate 74269 :D

-- edit:

0.002 2019-08-13 22:38:41; Factorio 0.17.58 (build 46193, win64, alpha)
-- edit:
Why i think this is duplicate:
Crash when destroying CraftingMachine is only because this action requires whole fluid system to be traversed (fluidbox of crafting machine is being disconnected). By marking oil refineries to deconstruct they are still present and enforce fluid filter. You are using tight underground pipe setup for heavy/light/petrol and so by stamping blueprint one tile lower you need to hold shift because without it there is alert of fluid mixing. When you stamp bp with shift and depending on construction robot build order, there may be some underground pipes that are disconnected because of fluid mixing. Some pipes are missing(shift bp with mixing prevented some ghosts) so i guess at some point you stamped oil refinery with other pipes to fix missing underground pipes near inserter and this created ghost somewhere where there was disconnected underground pipe. If all of this is correct, then this is indeed duplicate of 74269

Dominik
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [Dominik][0.17.58] Crashed while using copy paste construction. (connection.isConnected() was not true)

Post by Dominik »

Hi, thanks for the report.
Since I can't quite reproduce this, I will take boskid's word on it and mark it as a duplicate. That duplicate issue is solved now, so hopefully this is ok too.
Let me know if there still is some problem.

Return to “Duplicates”