[0.17.X] Logistic trash slots show scrollbar when there is room for more rows.

Things that we don't consider worth fixing at this moment.
alercah
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.17.X] Logistic trash slots show scrollbar when there is room for more rows.

Post by alercah »

See the below screenshot: I would expect the trash slots to extend downward to the end of the window. Perhaps this is because I have a high-enough resolutions screen to fit the max inventory size (with the power armour 2) in one window, and this wasn't forseen with the trash slots?

mrudat
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.17.X] Logistic trash slots show scrollbar when there is room for more rows.

Post by mrudat »

I'm fairly certain it's because you don't (or shouldn't) care what's in your trash slots, so the widget is limited in size on purpose. It's been like that for some time now. Also, given the Character GUI redesign, the entire middle panel is being replaced in the not too distant future.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.X] Logistic trash slots show scrollbar when there is room for more rows.

Post by kovarex »

Well, there are 2 stretchable things potentially competing for space, so we decided to limit the trash slots.

But it isn't really important anyway, as character gui rework is one of the first things to be done once we tame the bugs, and it will be done completely differently there.

Return to “Won't fix.”