[0.16.51] Electric network(s) showing incorrect data with solar panel.

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
IGotBaconSoda
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.16.51] Electric network(s) showing incorrect data with solar panel.

Post by IGotBaconSoda »

Hey devs, first let me preface with how amazing you guys are. Thank you, and thanks in advance!

I'm seeing issues when placing a solar panel and accumulator in two different networks while sharing a network.

Here's my setup:

What is supposed to happen: During day, produce 60kW from solar and consume 42kW in circuit while 18kW is stored. At night, all energy stored should be consumed at the exact moment solar supply is at 42kW (This works, when the big pole isn't in the picture). As you can see, the accumulator is NOT charging, even with 60kW supply!

Enter big pole. If big pole is touching the solar panel (not connected to any network) this is read off med pole:

This explains why the lights are lit, but the accumulator sees no charge.

When big pole touches both solar/accu, the network seems to work, but strange info is read off the med pole:

And the control, no big pole at all:

(Also strange combinator rounding can be seen here, though I believe this is reported already)

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.16.51] Electric network(s) showing incorrect data with solar panel.

Post by Twinsen »

It seems like the electricity production is split between the 2 networks. That doesn't seem unreasonable.

Return to “Pending”