[0.16.51] Supply Szenario: Delivered goods count for both teams

Bugs that are actually features.
Craftingphil
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.16.51] Supply Szenario: Delivered goods count for both teams

Post by Craftingphil »

Hey guys! I have found a bug with the Team-Produktion. When we start a game in the team-production-szenario, when Team 1 enters a good into the delivery-chest, the counter for delivered items are shared for both teams. This happens every time, doesnt matter if I or my friend hosts the server.

Expected behaviour: Own Item-Counter for each team.
Occuring behaviour: Shared Item-Counter for both teams and both finished then the same time, therefore broken and unusable game mode.
Attachments
factorio-previous.log
Log with a played scenario with occuring error.
(11.26 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.16.51] Supply Szenario: Delivered goods count for both teams

Post by kovarex »

I believe, that it is not a bug.

The delivered items quotas are shared intentionally, as it forces a race between the teams. You can watch what other teams are doing, and you might skip on one product that everyone else is racing for to dominate some other one.

Craftingphil
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.16.51] Supply Szenario: Delivered goods count for both teams

Post by Craftingphil »

Well no, since both ressources are shared, but not in the first round? I believe that its a bug since it works right in the first round. And as soon as the needed goods are deilvered, the round is over , one team gets all the points and the other gets none. But its intended that the other team has about 2 (?) Minutes to fullfill the needed requirements and gets some points, depending on the time thats needed compared to the other team.

Return to “Not a bug”