[posila] [0.16.47] No Audio at All

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
NCR_
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[posila] [0.16.47] No Audio at All

Post by NCR_ »

As the title says, at launch there is no audio at all, even in the title screen. I have tried almost everything, I have updated the drivers, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and I have tried different versions, even stable versions, and they have no luck. I am using Windows 10 and Razer Man O War wireless, if that'll help. I also attached the log file for it.
factorio-current.log
(4.29 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Thanks

Skeletpiece
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [0.16.47] No Audio at All

Post by Skeletpiece »

Default audio ?
(Btw, this should be in technical help)

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

Are you sure you didn't accidentially mute factorio in the windows volume mixer?

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Hello, launch the game to the main menu, hit Alt + Enter to exit fullscreen; in Windows open "Sound mixer options" (open Start menu and type Sound mixer options), make sure Factorio is bound to Default output (assuming master output is the Razer wireless headset)

NCR_
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by NCR_ »

posila wrote:Hello, launch the game to the main menu, hit Alt + Enter to exit fullscreen; in Windows open "Sound mixer options" (open Start menu and type Sound mixer options), make sure Factorio is bound to Default output (assuming master output is the Razer wireless headset)
eradicator wrote:Are you sure you didn't accidentially mute factorio in the windows volume mixer?
Thanks, I verified that Factorio was set to default and it was not muted on the volume mixer. Sorry for the late response

Return to “1 / 0 magic”