[0.16.25] Client crash when loading saved game. (ElectricEnergySourcePrototype::createInternal)

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Elenos
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.16.25] Client crash when loading saved game. (ElectricEnergySourcePrototype::createInternal)

Post by Elenos »

Same issue - Crash/Bug not resolved.

Mods:
Base - 0.16.25 (originally created in 0.16.24)
A Better Start (Quick Start) - 0.1.1
Waterfill - 0.1.3

When trying to load the map I get the crash error dialogue.

I had saved the game and then loaded up a map from a different player to copy their blueprint. I made a blueprint and saved this with a new name in the blueprints folder. I then tried to load my current save and receive the error. None of the Autosaves will load either.

The map I was copying blueprints from is AntFarm by Grisworld using creative mod which isn't support in 0.16 (I believe)

I can load the other players map just fine, but cannot load my own.

Thanks for your help.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
Crash report
(8.69 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
ant farm.zip
Game
(10.57 MiB) Downloaded 59 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.16.25] Client crash when loading saved game. (ElectricEnergySourcePrototype::createInternal)

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. Do you have any way to take a known good save and get it into this broken state? There was a change in 0.16.25 that prevents a specific kind of map corruption related to electric networks and I believe this is what happened to your save.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Elenos
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.16.25] Client crash when loading saved game. (ElectricEnergySourcePrototype::createInternal)

Post by Elenos »

No I don't. All the autosaves are/were affected as well.

Looks like a map restart ?

Return to “Pending”