Researched technologies not showing

Bugs that are actually features.
gruther4
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Researched technologies not showing

Post by gruther4 »

Hello there,

Not 100% sure this is a bug or I'm just missing something about the interface, but I think that the list of technologies is missing some researched items in my modded game.

Attached is a screenshot showing that Automation 1 and 2 have been researched, but they do not show up as green entries on the list of technologies. The savegame is also attached.

I suspect that there is a limit to the number of rows shown in the list of technologies, or something along those lines, and the modded game is exceeding that limit.

Not a big issue, but I thought it might be useful to point out as I'm not sure many people check their already researched technologies very often..

Grant
Attachments
427520_20180220095409_1.png
427520_20180220095409_1.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 949 times
second-longone.zip
(14.7 MiB) Downloaded 42 times

Dominik
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: Researched technologies not showing

Post by Dominik »

This is most likely because of how the mods configure the technologies. The green finished list does not contain technologies that have more degrees, such as bullet damage, until the last level is finished. In vanilla the automation levels are
treated as a separate technologies so they do show in the list, but I guess in your version they are configured differently. There is no limit to the number in the game.

Return to “Not a bug”