[0.16.24] Hotbar doesn't respond to non-default mouse button

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
credomane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.16.24] Hotbar doesn't respond to non-default mouse button

Post by credomane »

I discovered this by having my "Inventory Toggle Filter" key set to Mouse4 and inventory filtering works on everything EXCEPT the player hotbar. Not sure when this started exactly as I had just started a new game and found myself unable to filter my hotbar. Discovered the player inventory can be filtered now which is super awesome, btw. Now, if I set the "inventory toggle filter" back to Middle Mouse Button then inventory filtering works on the hotbar again.

Because I wanted to see if it was just the toggle filter or not I rebound the all the mouse buttons to a different mouse button. For instance I rebound all left mouse buttons to mouse 4 and all right mouse buttons to mouse 5. Everything worked fine except for the hotbar. It would completely ignore all input.

As soon as I set the mouse buttons back to there defaults the hotbar would respond to input again. In short if the bound mouse button isn't the default binding then the hotbar will ignore it. :(

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [0.16.24] Hotbar doesn't respond to non-default mouse button

Post by Oxyd »

It actually does work but you have to quit the game and reload for the quickbar to start reacting. In any case, fixed in 0.16.25.

credomane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.16.24] Hotbar doesn't respond to non-default mouse button

Post by credomane »

Oxyd wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:10 pm
It actually does work but you have to quit the game and reload for the quickbar to start reacting. In any case, fixed in 0.16.25.
Hey....This bug is back in 0.17.X. :(

I'm gonna post a new bug report and link to this one since I have no idea if you get notified for necro threads. Then edit this post to link to the new bug report.
Merge them together, mark the new one duplicate or whatever you wanna do.

[edit]
New report: 66631

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”