[wheybags] [0.16.5] Teleported pumps point at wrong rail entity.

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
dewiniaid
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[wheybags] [0.16.5] Teleported pumps point at wrong rail entity.

Post by dewiniaid »

When teleporting a pump (i.e. by using PickerExtended and nudging it), the rectangle showing the portion of rail it affects is not updated. This is true even after selecting something else and then coming back and selecting the pump again. and is only fixed by removing and rebuilding the pump.

It looks like the pump otherwise functions correctly -- animations require the fluid wagon to be aligned with its new position and such.

wheybags
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [0.16.5] Teleported pumps point at wrong rail entity.

Post by wheybags »

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by nudging, could you post a detailed list of steps to reproduce? And maybe a save file with the issue? (preferably with as few mods as possible)

dewiniaid
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [wheybags] [0.16.5] Teleported pumps point at wrong rail entity.

Post by dewiniaid »

I'll see if I can produce a minimal test case tomorrow.

By "nudging" I mean: Picker Extended has a feature to move most entities by one tile at a time using the API functionality for teleporting items, e.g. this entry in the 0.16.0 changelogs:
Added support to teleport train stops, rail signals, walls, gates, and entities with fluidboxes.
The issue can likely be reproduced with no mods using just a console command -- but as I'm on my phone at the moment I can't look up the specifics. To my knowledge it can't happen in normal vanilla gameplay as that doesn't have any entity teleporting mechanics. Will have more information tomorrow if this isn't enough to go on.

wheybags
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [wheybags] [0.16.5] Teleported pumps point at wrong rail entity.

Post by wheybags »

Ok, fixed for 0.16.7.
Thanks for the report!

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”