[0.16.4] Blueprint Library missing

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
dantopia
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.16.4] Blueprint Library missing

Post by dantopia »

not sure if this is a bug but I just loaded the latest 0.16.4 and my blueprints were missing. I had some in my inventory but none under the blueprint button..
so I rolled back to 0.15 and they were there, then updated back to 0.16.4 directly and they were there.. odd. did something break between updates?

mindriot
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.16.4] BluePrint Library missing

Post by mindriot »

I have the same issue. All my saved blueprints are missing. Rollback does not help. Not sure what other information I can provide nor if it's related to game version. I had them during 16.2 and probably 16.3.

The log file shows my saved blueprints yet they aren't showing up when open the blueprint menu. Not sure if this matters, but I was running steam offline at one point (no internet at the time) and I was surprised to see that all my saved blueprints were available. I know I hadn't downloaded all of them for the save file I was using. That save file has been overwritten at this point.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(53.58 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

Redstylt
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Redstylt »

Same trouble :'(
Do you have a way to have blueprint back ?

+1 to be officialy fixed :D
Just a big fan of Factorio and all its mods

mindriot
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by mindriot »

Only way to get them back is to find all the old save files that might have them. I haven't tried putting new prints into the saved area out of fear of maybe permanently losing the saved prints. I hope they're still there given the log file. I think this explains which file holds the blueprint library.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=49615

blueprint-storage.dat is a binary file so extracting strings isn't directly possible.

Old save files still show game specific prints in the library. All my personal prints are gone.

Starting a new game doesn't help for 16.4 or 15.40. I haven't tried a reinstall.

Redstylt
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Redstylt »

I load lots of game that i did berfore with my blueprint and my blueprint not coming back :/
Please any solution ?
I put my blueprint-storage.dat (i just change the extension to upload on the forum)
Attachments
blueprint-storage.txt
(15.75 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Just a big fan of Factorio and all its mods

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.16.4] Blueprint Library missing

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. Does anyone have any way to reproduce this?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”