[0.16.4] replacing blueprint doesn't fill in the modules

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.16.4] replacing blueprint doesn't fill in the modules

Post by Klonan »

I suppose you would like it to make the proxy request to bring modules?

That makes a lot of sense, and saves on the hassle of deconstructing and rebuilding just for the modules

mophydeen
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mophydeen »

I want when you force place a blueprint it changes it. see also my other 2 bugs.

When i place my science blueprint at the start (only red and green) alot is not available yet.
everytime I unlock new recipes, I replace the blueprint but some things don't work yet.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. At the moment there's no good way for the game to determine if putting the module requester in is what's desired. In most cases it will lead to extra modules being delivered so for now I'm going to leave this as is.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Zavian »

Rseding91 wrote:Thanks for the report. At the moment there's no good way for the game to determine if putting the module requester in is what's desired. In most cases it will lead to extra modules being delivered so for now I'm going to leave this as is.
Well the fact that a player placed a blueprint with modules over an existing building without modules is pretty much an attempt to tell the game that modules are desired. If he didn't want modules there, then he wouldn't have placed the blueprint or would have used a blueprint without modules.

Return to “Minor issues”