[0.15.40] LAN Bug?

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Ratman2000
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.15.40] LAN Bug?

Post by Ratman2000 »

Hello,

im from Germany and playing one time a week with my friends...
So i have played on a dedicated Server in my lan and stopped the Server [0.15.39]. Than
i have played the Map lokal because i was alone :P

Now i have updated my lokal System to 0.15.40 and played the map without Problems...

So today i have updated the Server and uploaded the map... All works fine but when we connect, we cant move anymore...
We can place items but cant remove it. when i place belts under my carracter, it moves him... but i cant move him.

When i resize my game window, than i get one second, where i can move but only on the flickering resize process....

We have tested it with 3 peoples... All the same Problem. When i create a new map and start this on the Dedicated Server, all runs fine...

So is there a bug by converting the map from 0.15.39 to 0.15.40? And what can we do to fix it? Played this map for more than 2 month now...

I have tested to set a new premissions Group, add, remove the rights but there is nothing what helps... All rights are fine...

Can anyone teach me to a sulotion please?

Thanks!

Best Regards From Germany!

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.15.40] LAN Bug?

Post by Loewchen »

Provide the info requested here: 3638
Describe exactly when the issue occurs and for whom and in what constellation.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.40] LAN Bug?

Post by kovarex »

We can't investigate much unless you provide the savegame.

Return to “Pending”