[0.15.37] Small "load save" selection window

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

[0.15.37] Small "load save" selection window

Post by Bilka »

Steps to reproduce:

1. Main menu -> Load game
2. Click the "sync mods with save" button on a save within a folder (that needs some mods changed)
3. Click on "Back" (don't sync)
Expected: Puts me back into the folder with the saves, with that save selected, and the "load save" window has the size it had before I clicked "sync mods with save"

Current behavior: Image

(Window too small, back in main folder, folder the save is in is selected)

The window stays that small even if I open the folder/another folder or click on a save. Goes back to normal if I exit to main menu and then go back into the load game menu.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
for completeness
(30.97 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.37] Small "load save" selection window

Post by Bilka »

After closing and reopening the game, I can no longer reproduce this exact case. Now doing steps 1-3 drops me in the main menu with a random save selected, but the window is the normal size.

Seems like it depends on the save I do this on. Only the latest save in the log does the behaviour that I described in the first post. It seems to be related to the save being the highest save in the folder.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(30.12 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.37] Small "load save" selection window

Post by kovarex »

Since the internal layouting have been rewritten for 0.16, I guess that this bug should be most probably non-existent. (Or there will be completely different bug ^^)

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”