[Twinsen] [0.15.37] Circuit Network to Roboport:Item not existing as 0

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
perahoky
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Twinsen] [0.15.37] Circuit Network to Roboport:Item not existing as 0

Post by perahoky »

Hallo,

i'm using circuit network 1 with deciders to set the filters of my (input) train station in circuit network 2.
The circuit network 1 receives the item counts from a roboport.
If there's a item not existing in the logistic network of the roboport, the item count isn't evaluated!
I've expected the item count of a non existing item evaluated as 0.

What i did:
- i have a roboport with a logistic network. Some items in the logistic network run out of storage (item not available).
- i have 4 deciders: { [IRON < 1000], [COAL < 1000], [COPPER < 1000], [SOLID FUEL < 1000] }
- all deciders outputs the same item-type as itemcount as they receive as input ("400 coal < 1000 :: 400 coal")
- the deciders are connect to the next circuit network 2, which connects to the filter inserters as "set filter".
- the inserter filters the neccessary items from a train cargo wagon.

What happened:
- If the item in the logistic network is out of storage (not available) the deciders "ITEM < 1000" evaluate as FALSE, i expected, a not available item is evaluated as 0!
- if the deciders return true, the filters are set correctly.

Workaround:
- i used a constant combinator output "ITEM-TYPE 1" to insert the item in the circuit network 1.
But i think thats even not correct!

What i expect
- "ITEM-TYPE =< 0 == true" if ITEM-TYPE is not available.
- alternatively: a constant value for "null" (value not set, not existing, not <= 0 or > 0) but then i need a second decider :( i need a decider with multiple inputs.

Thank you.
Screenshot when requested.

Pera

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.37] Circuit Network to Roboport:Item not existing as 0

Post by posila »

perahoky wrote:I've expected the item count of a non existing item evaluated as 0.
It already works that way for purpose of the most conditions (exceptions are Anything, Everything and Each wildcards). Save file would be helpful.

Return to “Pending”