[15.34] purchase menu item quantity not updating

Things that has been reported already before.
irplank
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[15.34] purchase menu item quantity not updating

Post by irplank »

Alrighty, MK2 of this bug report, apologies for previously not making it more detailed as requested in the pinup topic.

I have only played the tutorial and then straight to freeplay, recently though i found the sandbox option, best mode so far.

When you press "E" to bring up the inventory and purchase menu i have noticed that only in sandbox mode (of the 3 modes i've played), the counter that shows the quantity of a particular item you may purchase gets stuck, say for instance i can build 5 inserters and i click or right click, the number displayed stays the same until i close and reopen the menu, not a huge issue but one nonetheless.

Second one i found that may or may not be a bug at all was the sound played by multiple stone burners and burner miners seems to overlap in a very slight but bizarre way, almost like you can hear a shuddering from the different noises having started at different intervals, not necessarily a bug but it was noticeable.

I've tried to make this as detailed as requested but i'm not sure how to go about these things correctly, i hope this is how i am supposed to do it.
Attachments
newsb.zip
(6.5 MiB) Downloaded 50 times
factorio-previous.log
(8.26 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
factorio-current.log
(52.56 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

irplank
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [15.34] purchase menu item quantity not updating

Post by irplank »

aha, fantastic, my ocd tendencies are delighted.

As for the second issue i'll play around and see if it's only in that mode and only with the items described.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [15.34] purchase menu item quantity not updating

Post by Rseding91 »

I'm not sure what you're referring to with the sounds. The sounds play on repeat when the furnace is running and have some crackling sounds (burning stuff).

I suspect that you're just hearing the crackling in the furnace sound unless you can show otherwise.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Duplicates”