Desync [0.15.33] I think blueprint related?

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Oarc
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Desync [0.15.33] I think blueprint related?

Post by Oarc »

My server started desync'ing all joining players.

I searched the resolved issues but didn't find any desync blueprint related ones. Apologies if this has already been reported.

Important Info: Linux headless 64bit, 0.15.33, no mods, but running a custom scenario.

Before you throw this into the "desync with mods" folder, I did my due diligence and diffed the level_with_tags_tick dat files in the desync that one of my players kindly sent me.
Here is the desync report: https://tubcloud.tu-berlin.de/s/MJIFDUkh8LYkEWo

What I found looked blueprint related to me? My scenario doesn't touch anything with blueprints.

At the time, a player had left my scenario to rejoin. That player was deleted from the game (part of my scenario logic). So maybe the player deletion and recreation had something to do with messing up the blueprints?
Also, apologies if I misinterpreted this and it IS due to my scenario. I appreciate the time you guys put into things like this and all the help you've provided in the past pointing out issues with my custom scenario :)

I uploaded images of the only differences found, using beyond compare:
desync_diff_1.PNG
desync_diff_2.PNG
desync_diff_3.PNG

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Desync [0.15.33] I think blueprint related?

Post by Loewchen »

The link to the report does not work.

Return to “Pending”