[0.15.32] Crash when exiting multiplayer game on Windows

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
txr13
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.15.32] Crash when exiting multiplayer game on Windows

Post by txr13 »

Using the Windows Steam client, 0.15.32 experimental, no mods. Connected to a Linux headless server for multiplayer.`

When clicking "Quit Game" to leave a multiplayer game, the client locked up for several seconds before crashing to the desktop (prompting me to submit this bug report). This is the first time I have experienced this bug. I would normally expect the client to simply return me to a menu of some sort.

At the time I attempted to quit, there were two players connected to the game (myself and one other). I was the last admin connected. I was still able to shut down the headless server normally without issues.

I have attached the log file from my Windows Steam client, as well as the log and save files from the Linux headless server. (I don't know if the server log will be helpful, since the server didn't encounter any visible issues, but I've included it for the same of completeness.)
Attachments
factorio-current.log
SERVER log file.
(26.26 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
RailWorld.zip
Multiplayer save file.
(6.22 MiB) Downloaded 64 times
factorio-current.log
CLIENT log file.
(414.53 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.32] Crash when exiting multiplayer game on Windows

Post by kovarex »

Hello, I improved the logging of this error for 0.15.34, but this report, unfortunatelly won't help me to fix it.

Return to “Pending”