New Hope Level 1 Crash

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
slayerofthend
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

New Hope Level 1 Crash

Post by slayerofthend »

0.14.23 is the version I am using. This is the Vanilla version of factorio. I am trying to play factorio new hope campaign, and I got to the place where I need to gather like 3k iron plates, 3k copper plates, 50 solar panels, 1.5k steel plates, and 2.5k armor piercing pellet things. I put everything but the armor piercing pellet things in the car. So now all i need to do is go into the car to "activate" everything and move on to the next level. Well as soon as i clicked enter and got into the car this happened:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1090026744

I made a save right before i entered into the car and so i went back to that save and tried to go into the car again, and that error poped up again.

Harkonnen
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: New Hope Level 1 Crash

Post by Harkonnen »

Post savegame here please, will be easier for us to track it down (and probably this issue is gone in current experimental 0.15.xx version). Saves are located at c:/users/<your-user-name>/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/saves

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Did you play that map in multiplayer at any point?

slayerofthend
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by slayerofthend »

yes, i did posila. Does that mean i can never play it in single player now?

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Campaign scripts are not compatible with multiplayer. It may break the script even if you then load the map in singleplayer.

To fix the save, you can either run the command

Code: Select all

/c game.remove_offline_players()
or try to update to 0.15 experimental version: open Factorio properties in Steam library, go to Betas tab, select "0.15.x - Latest 0.15 Experimental", confirm and wait for the game to update.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”