[Rseding91] [0.15.15] Biter killing crash

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Mobius1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[Rseding91] [0.15.15] Biter killing crash

Post by Mobius1 »

What did you do?
Was flying around in my aircraft nuking some bases

What happened?
When I flew over a big base, the game froze for a sec and then it crashed

What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
I didn't expect to crash while flying over their bases, guess the blackbox will tell the culprid. Pretty sure my plane had fuel and was in the best conditions for the flight.

Write down the steps to reproduce the bug if you know them.
Sure, I was flying, on my aircraft that comes from the Aircraft mod, nuking some biter bases with the atomic bomb missile, when I flew over a big biter base that was hidden on the black fog, my screen froze and a few secs later, the game crashed.

Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?
I experienced this biter happening once on 0.15.13 but at first I thought it was a random crash made by some mod error or something, but then again I did something different, I went to another area of the map and the same crash happened. Thinking it could be time related, I waited a few mins after loading the save, autosave happened, I flew again to the same area that I had the crash, it happened again. Updated the game from 0.15.13 to 0.15.15 flew to another area of the map to see if that was a bad chunk or something like that, same crash happened.

Running through the logfile, trying to see what might could've been the cause for the crash, I noticed that the last non-automatic function call was LuaInventory::luaGetContents from luainventory.cpp. Apparently when gathering something from the ground It caused the crash.
I play with bob's mods and Angel's mods along with PickerExtended, so the game has alien artifacts that will drop from bases and biters, and I also have longer pickup range due to PickerExtended. Was flying around on my map starting on the end-point of the looped end rail track to the north, reavealing the equivalent area of 1 full player scan range clockwise on the map, when I found a base to the south-east of the map where the crash happened. The base was inside the un-revealed area of the map.

Both factorio-current.log and my latest autosave are attached, lemme know if I need to provide further details or something else to reproduce this error.
Attachments
_autosave3.zip
(40.33 MiB) Downloaded 57 times
factorio-current.log
(155.1 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.15] Biter killing crash

Post by Rseding91 »

Can you upload the mods as well?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Mobius1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [Rseding91] [0.15.15] Biter killing crash

Post by Mobius1 »

here's the list:
modlist
I have installed more mods than those but those are the active ones on the save the others are disabled. The .JSON file is attached
If you want the zip files as well I'll be uploading on another post the full mods folder. You guys probably would download the mods 1 by 1 faster then I would upload it lol.

Oh error, I cannot upload the mod folder, says "413 request entity too large" If you guys have the app ModMyFactory installed I uploaded the modpack file, not sure if it'll automatically download the mods listed, I hope it would. Just open the file with the app and it should import the modlist

Link to the app: viewtopic.php?f=137&t=33370
Attachments
bugreport modpack.rar
(1.93 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
mod-list.json
(7.7 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

Return to “Pending”